Job Title: Account Executive
Salary: £20,000 basic, + OTE of £32,000 - £45,000
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Location: Cardiff Office - Flex between home working and office working
What you’ll be focused on:
As an Account Executive, you will be able to tangibly see the outputs of your efforts and contribute towards our targets for 20% year on year growth in our new and existing product lines…. You will work within a team that drives the maintenance of our SafeContractor customers which we are proud to have a 90% retention of.
Our SafeContractor product is a membership which our customers purchase over a 12-month period. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for supporting our clients renew their membership to continue their business working as effectively as possible. You will ensure that our customers understand the value of the SafeContractor product and take them through all the incredible perks and benefits they receive for being a member. Being part of SafeContractor allows individuals to stay ahead of the competition when tendering for more work opportunities and promotes their commitment to having the best Health and Safety practices – we want to make sure our customers know that!
What that means day to day:
- Renewing the membership of the SafeContractor via telephone, e-mail and web chat
- Taking a consultative approach to answer any questions from existing members
- Finding out if existing customers may benefit from our other product offerings and cross selling packages consultatively
- Ensure CRM is kept up to date with correct information relating to the customer and their membership
- Managing your sales pipeline effectively to ensure that all opportunities are achieved
- Ensure that our customers understand the perks attached to their membership
- Make renewing their membership a short and easy experience for all of our customers
What you’ll need to be successful:
Alcumus is high growth and agile, so we are looking for someone who can operate at pace with strong communication, organisation and prioritisation skills.
You’ll have prior experience of ….
- Phone based sales and / or retention experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Managing your own lead pipeline
- CRM management
- Objection handling
- Ability to work to deadlines
What you’ll get in return:
FOR THE HERE AND NOW – We provide a comprehensive opportunity to earn package, mature and flexible ‘work your way’ culture, generous holiday allowance, a ‘giving day’ to give back to others, enhanced family friendly leave (regardless of gender), an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts, cover for a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services, a cycle to work scheme and paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell.
FOR FUN – You spend a significant percentage of your time with your colleagues (and what a great bunch of people they are!) and it’s important to us that everyone contributes to an environment that is positive and full of laughs. We’ve always got something going on, from charity events and competitions to recognition events and awards and we encourage our teams to get involved and have fun along the way.
FOR THE FUTURE – To set you up for later on in life, we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions and a life assurance policy for peace of mind. We offer a plethora of development resources and support, including access to LinkedIn learning to support you as you develop your career with us. Last year alone we filled nearly 30% of our roles with internal candidates (which equates to almost 50 people being promoted!)
Who we are:
By this point, you’ll likely have decided if the role sounds up your street, but what about Alcumus as an employer?
Time to introduce ourselves…
We believe that everyone should be able to go home safely from work every night, so we’ve made it our mission to build risk management solutions that are far beyond simple box ticking exercises, instead embracing new and evolving technology that will support our clients to keep their workforce safe.
We’re a PE backed, high growth business that sets ambitious goals, moves at pace, and fails fast. We believe that if you look after your people, they look after everything else, so we place significant emphasis on providing stretch for personal development. Our growth will be your growth.
We value diversity and work hard to foster a culture where everyone can bring their whole self to work, each and every day. Every one of our people is unique, and that’s what makes Alcumus stronger as a whole.
What we stand for:
Our values are the core of our business and fundamental to the way we work. In your role, you will;
- Be a team player – working collaboratively and being consciously inclusive with your colleagues
- Be brave – sharing your ideas, challenging the status quo, and taking responsibility for the part you play
- Know your stuff – continuously developing your skills and expertise, with the support from our many learning offerings
- Enjoy the journey – contributing to a positive working environment that enables you and everyone around you to be at their best
Sound interesting so far?
What you can expect if you apply:
- A response to your application within 10 working days
- An interview process consisting of:
- An initial discovery call with the recruiter
- A first stage interview via Microsoft Teams
- A final stage interview (likely face to face) with the stakeholders you’ll be working with closely in the role
We’re keen to ensure our hiring process allows you to be at your best, so if you need us to make any adjustments, please just let us know.
- Recruiter: #LIREMOTE #LI-KP1
- Employment Type: Permanent, Full-Time
- Job Function: Sales and retentions