Associate Management Information Analyst
The role is responsible for providing valuable insights and data-driven recommendations to support informed decision-making across the ISOQAR division. Using strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills, the role holder will collate data from different sources and translate it into actionable insights that support day-to-day operations and business growth.
What that means day to day
What you’ll need to be successful
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business objectives and data requirements for various projects.
- Design and develop data collection processes, ensuring the data's accuracy, completeness, and relevance in line with ISOQAR data demands.
- Perform data cleansing, transformation, and analysis to derive meaningful insights.
- Create and maintain comprehensive dashboards, reports, and visualisations to communicate key performance indicators (KPIs) and trends to stakeholders.
- Identify patterns, trends, and anomalies in data and proactively present findings to facilitate data-driven decision-making.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses, addressing specific business questions and providing actionable recommendations to enhance efficiency.
- Assist in developing and implementing data-related strategies, processes, and best practices.
- Work closely with IT and technical teams to ensure data integrity, security, and availability.
- Collaborate in improving business systems data capture and quality, contributing to the overarching data strategy.
- Provide support to projects and clients as required, defined by the IT team, and actively participate in company and client meetings.
- Stay current on industry trends, emerging data analysis, and visualisation technologies to enhance expertise.
- Proven experience as a Data Analyst or in a similar analytical role.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel and competent using other applications such as Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Demonstrable experience in data collation using various data source
- Ability to translate complex findings into understandable insights and effectively communicate with a range of stakeholders
- Experience with data visualisation tools like Power BI or equivalent
- Strong understanding of statistical concepts and methodologies.
- Problem-solving attitude and a curiosity to explore data to uncover insights.
What you’ll get in return
- Experience in using Microsoft Dynamics and CRM
- Familiarity with financial data analysis
FOR THE HERE AND NOW – We provide a mature and flexible ‘work your way’ culture, generous holiday allowance, a ‘giving day’ to give back to others, enhanced family friendly leave (regardless of gender), an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts, cover for a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services, a cycle to work scheme and paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell.
FOR FUN – You spend a significant percentage of your time with your colleagues (and what a great bunch of people they are!) and it’s important to us that everyone contributes to an environment that is positive and full of laughs. We’ve always got something going on, from charity events and competitions to recognition events and awards and we encourage our teams to get involved and have fun along the way.
FOR THE FUTURE – To set you up for later on in life, we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions and a life assurance policy for peace of mind. We offer a plethora of development resources and support, including access to LinkedIn learning to support you as you develop your career with us. Last year alone we filled nearly 30% of our roles with internal candidates (which equates to almost 50 people being promoted!)
Sound interesting so far?
What you can expect if you apply:
- A response to your application within 15 working days
- An interview process consisting of:
- An initial discovery call with the recruiter
- A first stage interview via Microsoft Teams
- Additional interview (likely face to face) with the stakeholders you’ll be working with closely in the role
We’re keen to ensure our hiring process allows you to be at your best, so if you need us to make any adjustments, please just let us know.
- Employment Type: full_time