Associate Project Delivery Manager
We’re looking for an Associate Project Delivery Manager to join our Implementation team, reporting to the Head of Implementation.
This is a development role with a training programme and holds a supporting role in the delivery of projects in line with the Info Exchange and ePermits implementation processes, meeting time, quality and cost KPI’s working within our best practice, quality and people competency framework.
This role works directly with Project Delivery Managers to assist in the delivery of projects, gaining more responsibility as experience increases.
We operate a hybrid working environment, with some time spent working from home and some time spent in our Stratford-Upon-Avon office working alongside the team.
What that means day to day
What you’ll need to be successful
- Supporting with requirements gathering and needs analysis process
- Documenting requirements, building a specification
- Internal testing of systems before release to client
- Supporting the user acceptance testing process
- Documenting user acceptance testing changes
- Logging project updates and activity on the Delivery tool
- Ensuring project documentation is maintained to best practice
- Working with Project Delivery Managers to manage change requests relating to project scope change
- Project manage the deployment of client solutions to the agreed scope and specification
- Manage project plans and maintain close contact with clients throughout projects
- Delivery/handover of software projects to clients
- Manage stakeholder expectations
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients
- Assist Info Exchange in meeting its financial targets for existing clients
- Revenue recognition awareness and understanding of impact of project delays
- Ensure excellent communications internally
- Complete post project lessons learned reviews
- Weekly reporting on current Projects and other activities
- Monitor quality of work and service
- Customer facing exposure
- Exposure to software projects
- Ability to explain technical ideas in language relevant to the audience’s level of understanding
- Experience of building strong internal and external relationships and setting and managing stakeholder’s expectations
- Self-evaluation and measuring to ensure continued improvement
- Excellent communication skills; ability to present confidently and effectively
What you’ll get in return
- Involvement in user acceptance testing
- Technical knowledge of relational databases
- Ability to maintain and develop customer and key stakeholder relationships
- Ability to identify and develop positive customer experiences
- Enhance revenue development opportunities at all levels
- Monitoring, managing and reporting of ongoing project stages
FOR THE HERE AND NOW – We provide a mature and flexible ‘work your way’ culture, generous holiday allowance, enhanced family friendly leave (regardless of gender), an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts, cover for a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services, a cycle to work scheme and paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell.
FOR FUN – You spend a significant percentage of your time with your colleagues (and what a great bunch of people they are!) and it’s important to us that everyone contributes to an environment that is positive and full of laughs. We’ve always got something going on, from charity events and competitions to recognition events and awards and we encourage our teams to get involved and have fun along the way.
FOR THE FUTURE – To set you up for later on in life, we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions and a life assurance policy for peace of mind. We offer a plethora of development resources and support, to support you as you develop your career with us. Last year alone we filled nearly 30% of our roles with internal candidates (which equates to almost 50 people being promoted!)
Sound interesting so far?
What you can expect if you apply:
- A response to your application within 15 working days
- An interview process consisting of:
- An initial discovery call with the recruiter
- A first stage interview via Microsoft Teams
- Additional interview (likely face to face) with the stakeholders you’ll be working with closely in the role
We’re keen to ensure our hiring process allows you to be at your best, so if you need us to make any adjustments, please just let us know.
- Reporting To: Meghan Carey, Head of Implementation
- Employment Type: permanent_full_time