What you’ll be focused on:
As a BRC Lead Auditor, you will support our clients through their audit and assessment process of the ISO standards. You will facilitate and lead on the audit, sometimes on-site and sometimes remotely from the comfort of your own home. You will create the post-audit report and provide guidance to the client on improvements that need to be made.
You will build long-lasting relationships, learn about their business and products and create a fantastic long-term partnership.
What that means day to day
Some of your daily tasks will include:
What you’ll need to be successful
- Getting to know our clients and their products – there really is nothing better than building great relationships
- Hosting opening meetings – let’s help our clients understand their audit process as much as we can
- Leading on the audit – this is where your subject matter expertise comes into play
- Report writing – now the audit is complete, it is time to finalise it and turn your hard work into a report for the client to receive
- Ongoing learning and development – if you join us with knowledge of just one standard, we will train and upskill you to be able to audit against others
- Candidates must have at least 3 months 3rd party Lead Auditor experience with another Certification Body.
- CV's must detail 3rd party Lead Auditor experience, certificates, and any formal qualifications.
- Employment Type: contract_temp