Creating Safer Workplaces for Everyone.
We want to create a better working world by building a global network of responsible buyers and suppliers. Alcumus SafeContractor takes the pain out of compliance for over 50,000 organisations globally, helping them protect their people, their operations, and the planet. We support our network of hiring clients, suppliers, and contractors by keeping them compliant with the standards that matter most, from health and safety and sustainability to ethical behaviour.
As a Business Development Executive, you'll be responsible for successfully delivering an annual new business sales target through the development and conversion of an active sales pipeline in a B2B environment. You'll generate qualified opportunities from searched or marketing generated leads to sell our HR consultancy product within the Alcumus SafeContractor portfolio.
You’ll receive full training through our comprehensive onboarding programme and will be set up for success to really understand our products and the customers we serve.
If you're someone who has B2B telephone experience, a real desire to understand your customer and their pain points to offer solutions, then this might be the role for you!
What that means day to day
What you’ll need to be successful
- Following up on leads in an effective and positive way to generate the highest possible conversion rate to sales opportunities.
- Develop a pipeline and work to new business and KPI targets
- Prospect to senior stakeholders within small to medium sized organisations and navigate them through how our HR consultancy solution can assist them in managing their people quicker, easier and with more confidence. Through a consultative approach you will take time to understand the customers need and recommend the best solution for their business.
- You’ll develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the HR consultancy product proposition and the market need it fulfils.
As a sales person, you'll have a strong track record of delivering to target in a new business environment and will have demonstrable experience of converting leads. You'll be able to build strong client and customer relationships and will have influencing skills to successfully manage stakeholder relationships and expectations. You'll be able to manage an active sales pipeline and will work in a collaborative manner with internal teams to ensure a smooth customer journey.
What you’ll get in return
Alcumus has a hybrid workplace policy, where you will work from the office 3 days a week. We want you to be able to do your best work here. We emphasize providing many ways to support our team to do their best work and below are some of the perks and benefits we offer:
Personal Health & Wellbeing / Benefits
>🍼 Enhanced Parental Leave
>🌴Generous annual leave
>🏥 Healthcare Plan
>💟 Annual Giving Day – an extra day to give back to yourself or your community
>🚲 Cycle-to-work Scheme
>💰Pension scheme with employer contributions
>🧬 Life Assurance – 3X base salary
>💸 Rewards Program – access to discounts and cashback
>🏫 LinkedIn Learning License for upskilling & development
Interested but don’t feel you meet all the requirements?
Our recruitment team assesses and reviews all applications against the role and business needs. We believe in people having transferable and soft skills and want you to know that we do consider where an individual might not meet all the criteria, but have the aptitude and capability, nonetheless. Our priority is to ensure we set people up for success. We will make a final call based on our determining whether we can offer the necessary support to upskill or provide the developmental support needed for you to get the best out of this opportunity with us!
Bring Your Whole Self to Work.
Alcumus is proudly an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring that no candidate is discriminated against because of gender identity and expression, race, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, colour, region, creed, national origin, or sex. We are dedicated to growing a diverse team while continuing to create an inclusive environment where everyone feels safe and empowered to be themselves.
What you can expect if you apply:
- An initial discovery call with the recruiter
- A first stage interview via Microsoft Teams
- Additional interview (likely face to face) with the stakeholders you’ll be working with closely in the role
We’re keen to ensure our hiring process allows you to be at your best, so if you need us to make any adjustments, please just let us know.
- Reporting To: Business Development Team Leader
- Employment Type: full_time