As a Business Development Executive (BDE) for our SafeWorkforce division you will be able to tangibly see the outputs of your efforts and contribute towards our targets for 20% year on year growth in our new and existing product line. SafeWorkforce is a fairly new product offering here at Alcumus so it is a chance to be a part of a really exiting transformation.
Your role will be mixture of both inbound and outbound phone activity. The role will be consultatively selling our HR and Health & Safety consultancy as well as our software solution to both existing SafeWorkforce customers and brand-new clients that you have proactively prospected. This role will be a combination of cross selling to existing business and approaching new clients
What that means day to day
What you’ll need to be successful
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the SafeWorkforce product proposition and the market need it fulfils.
- Develop a targeted strategy to identify and win new business in line with annual targets
- Work closely with marketing to deliver relevant campaigns focused on lead generation
- Assume full accountability for the qualification and follow-up of active leads to build a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Lead all communications with prospective customers to maximise new business conversion from a volume and value perspective
- Build strong relationships across the HS/HR business to ensure effective mobilisation of new business
- Build strong relationships and product knowledge across the Alcumus Group to facilitate the identification of cross selling opportunities
The business is high growth and agile, so we are looking for someone who can operate at pace with strong communication, organisation and prioritisation skills.
You’ll have prior experience of ….
What you’ll get in return
- Outbound calling to customers
- Consultative sales approach
- Managing a sales pipeline through a CRM system
- Track record of hitting sales targets and KPI’s
- Objection handling
- Selling a product on value
FOR THE HERE AND NOW – We provide a mature and flexible ‘work your way’ culture, generous holiday allowance, a ‘giving day’ to give back to others, enhanced family friendly leave (regardless of gender), an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts, cover for a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services, a cycle to work scheme and paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell.
FOR FUN – You spend a significant percentage of your time with your colleagues (and what a great bunch of people they are!) and it’s important to us that everyone contributes to an environment that is positive and full of laughs. We’ve always got something going on, from charity events and competitions to recognition events and awards and we encourage our teams to get involved and have fun along the way.
FOR THE FUTURE – To set you up for later on in life, we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions and a life assurance policy for peace of mind. We offer a plethora of development resources and support, including access to LinkedIn learning to support you as you develop your career with us. Last year alone we filled nearly 30% of our roles with internal candidates (which equates to almost 50 people being promoted!)
Sound interesting so far?
What you can expect if you apply:
- A response to your application within 15 working days
- An interview process consisting of:
- An initial discovery call with the recruiter
- A first stage interview via Microsoft Teams
- Additional interview (likely face to face) with the stakeholders you’ll be working with closely in the role
We’re keen to ensure our hiring process allows you to be at your best, so if you need us to make any adjustments, please just let us know.
- Employment Type: full_time