Creating Safer Workplaces for Everyone.
We want to create a better working world by building a global network of responsible buyers and suppliers. Alcumus SafeContractor takes the pain out of compliance for over 50,000 organisations globally, helping them protect their people, their operations, and the planet. We support our network of hiring clients, suppliers, and contractors by keeping them compliant with the standards that matter most, from health and safety and sustainability to ethical behaviour.
The Business Development Executive, SWF role holds responsibility for successfully delivering an annual new business sales target through the creation, development and conversion of an active sales pipeline in a B2B environment.
If you have experience in a 360-sales environment, owning the sale from initial outreach through to close, this could be the role for you!
What that means day to day
What you’ll need to be successful
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the SafeWorkforce product proposition and the market need it fulfils.
- Develop a targeted strategy to identify and win new business in line with annual targets.
- Work closely with marketing to deliver relevant campaigns focused on lead generation.
- Assume full accountability for the qualification and follow-up of active leads to build a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Lead all communications with prospective customers to maximise new business conversion from a volume and value perspective
- Build strong relationships across the HS/HR business to ensure effective mobilisation of new business.
- Build strong relationships and product knowledge across the Alcumus Group to facilitate the identification of cross selling opportunities.
- Meet and exceed new business and KPI targets to ensure desirable revenue generation and behaviours that are consistent with a sustainable business.
- Maintain and update electronic databases – Microsoft Dynamics, eRisk.
To be successful in this role, you will have B2B telephone sales experience, and confidence in following up leads through to successful conversion. You will have experience working in an inbound and outbound sales position. You will have a strong track record of delivery to target in a new business environment, with proven experience in developing strong client relationships, setting and managing stakeholder expectations.
You will possess excellent communication skills, and organisational skills to managing an active sales pipeline. You will need to be comfortable managing multiple workloads and working at pace.
What you'll get in return
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Degree level educated.
Alcumus has a hybrid workplace policy, where you will work from the office 3 days per week. We want you to be able to do your best work here. We emphasize providing many ways to support our team to do their best work and below are some of the perks and benefits we offer:
Personal Health & Wellbeing / Benefits
>🍼 Enhanced Parental Leave
>🌴Generous annual leave
>🏥 Healthcare Plan
>💟 Annual Giving Day – an extra day to give back to yourself or your community
>🚲 Cycle-to-work Scheme
>💰Pension scheme with employer contributions
>🧬 Life Assurance – 3X base salary
>💸 Rewards Program – access to discounts and cashback
>🏫 LinkedIn Learning License for upskilling & development
Interested but don’t feel you meet all the requirements?
Our recruitment team assesses and reviews all applications against the role and business needs. We believe in people having transferable and soft skills and want you to know that we do consider where an individual might not meet all the criteria, but have the aptitude and capability, nonetheless. Our priority is to ensure we set people up for success. We will make a final call based on our determining whether we can offer the necessary support to upskill or provide the developmental support needed for you to get the best out of this opportunity with us!
Bring Your Whole Self to Work.
Alcumus is proudly an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring that no candidate is discriminated against because of gender identity and expression, race, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, colour, region, creed, national origin, or sex. We are dedicated to growing a diverse team while continuing to create an inclusive environment where everyone feels safe and empowered to be themselves.
What you can expect if you apply:
- An initial discovery call with the recruiter
- A first stage interview via Microsoft Teams
- Additional interview (likely face to face) with the stakeholders you’ll be working with closely in the role
We’re keen to ensure our hiring process allows you to be at your best, so if you need us to make any adjustments, please just let us know.
- Reporting To: Sales Manager
- Employment Type: full_time