Salary - £19,305 with achievable team bonus
Location – Nantgarw, Cardiff.
We are a hybrid team with a minimum requirement for you to be in the office twice a week. The other 3 days you can work your way.
Working hours – Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm or 9am to 5pm No weekends!
This role sits within our customer care team and is vital to the daily operations of Alcumus SafeContractor. You will be supporting our customers through their accreditation process with Alcumus. We aim to deliver the highest standard of service to our valued clients at all touch points of their journey. We realise we are all far better working together, not only with our immediate team but also wider business areas. We’re always collaborating, sharing ideas and knowledge to help improve our working environment.
..and that’s where you come in!
What that means day to day
· Answering customer enquiries on live chat, via telephone or email within our committed time scale whilst making sure we are satisfying our customers
· You will be able to work autonomously, and you will be encouraged to give feedback and suggestions to help improve the customer experience
· Inform customers of ways they can gain value from their membership with us from other Alcumus products and update them on additional membership benefits
· Share knowledge within the team and contribute within team meetings
What you’ll need to be successful
- Previous experience of working within an call centre environment would be an advantage but not a requirement
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service and driving value for the customer and the organisation
- A strong work ethic and desire to work with a fantastic team culture full of energised individuals all happy to help and support each other
What this means for you:
FOR THE HERE AND NOW –
We provide a mature and flexible ‘work your way’ culture, generous holiday allowance, a ‘giving day’ to give back to others, enhanced family friendly leave (regardless of gender), 24-hour online GP, gym discounts, healthcare cashback plan, a cycle to work scheme and paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell.
FOR FUN –
You spend a significant percentage of your time with your colleagues (and what a great bunch of people they are!) and it’s important to us that everyone contributes to an environment that is positive and full of laughs. We’ve always got something going on, from charity events and competitions to recognition events and awards and we encourage our teams to get involved and have fun along the way.
FOR THE FUTURE –
To set you up for later on in life, we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions and a life assurance policy for peace of mind. We offer a plethora of development resources and support, including access to LinkedIn learning to support you as you develop your career with us. Last year alone we filled nearly 37% of our roles with internal candidates.
Like what you’ve read?
Next steps would be for you submit your CV (No need for a cover letter!) through the apply link and one of the recruitment team will be in touch within 15 working days.
Then you will have:
· Initial discovery call with the team
· 1st stage interview via Microsoft Teams
· Come into the office and meet the team
We’re keen to ensure our hiring process allows you to be at your best, so if you need us to make any adjustments, please just let us know.
- Employment Type: full_time