The Customer Engagement Coordinator role holds responsibility for providing service excellence through coordination of the operational and administrative aspects of service delivery to Clients, to agreed performance KPIs , SLAs and service standards.
What that means day to day
- Coordinate and process all requirements in relation to clients' ongoing certification needs including but not limited to;
- Account and registration creation
- New Certificate issue
- Certificate Re-Issue
- Non-conformance administration
What you’ll need to be successful
- Work collaboratively with peers and the wider business to address client requirements and resolve issues, dealing with each enquiry in a timely and professional manner. Ensuring clear and concise communication is used at all times both written and verbal.
- Liaise with the Technical department to ensure technical checks are completed when necessary on audit documentation and where necessary to resolve client queries
- Coordinate the certificate issue process, including preparation of certificate checklists for presentation to the Technical Review Team, updating relevant systems and confirming payment status
- Work collaboratively with billing administrators and invoicing and collections team to ensure effective finance management -take ownership of supplying relevant invoicing information and liaison with clients to resolve invoicing and payment queries
- Creating and issuing all required audit documentation within agreed SLAs to ensure that the auditor is equipped to undertake the work required, monitoring the progress of audit report submissions and the close out of any actions resulting from the audit
- Administrative duties to support the field team
- Experience working in a customer support role
- Strong communication skills •Ability to organise and multitask
- Competent with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Level 2 standard or equivalent in literacy and numeracy
What you’ll get in return
- Advanced computer and reporting skills
FOR THE HERE AND NOW – We provide a mature and flexible ‘work your way’ culture, generous holiday allowance, a ‘giving day’ to give back to others, enhanced family friendly leave (regardless of gender), an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts, cover for a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services, a cycle to work scheme and paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell.
FOR FUN – You spend a significant percentage of your time with your colleagues (and what a great bunch of people they are!) and it’s important to us that everyone contributes to an environment that is positive and full of laughs. We’ve always got something going on, from charity events and competitions to recognition events and awards and we encourage our teams to get involved and have fun along the way.
FOR THE FUTURE – To set you up for later on in life, we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions and a life assurance policy for peace of mind. We offer a plethora of development resources and support, including access to LinkedIn learning to support you as you develop your career with us. Last year alone we filled nearly 30% of our roles with internal candidates (which equates to almost 50 people being promoted!)
Sound interesting so far?
What you can expect if you apply:
- A response to your application within 15 working days
- An interview process consisting of:
- An initial discovery call with the recruiter
- A first stage interview via Microsoft Teams
- Additional interview (likely face to face) with the stakeholders you’ll be working with closely in the role
We’re keen to ensure our hiring process allows you to be at your best, so if you need us to make any adjustments, please just let us know.
- Employment Type: permanent