We're looking for two Customer Success Administrators to join our team, reporting to the Commercial Operations Manager. As a Customer Success Administrator, you’ll hold accountability for renewals across all Alcumus Enterprise solutions (worth circa £14million in revenue) and play a key role in the customer journey.
A typical day will see you working closely with our clients to maximise renewal opportunities, leveraging your knowledge of our products and solutions, and tailoring these to customer needs.
You’ll play a key role in negotiating contracts, collaborating with our legal team to ensure a seamless experience as well as supporting the customer success team with customer engagement to help encourage upgrades, upsell and multi-year contract terms.
You will work closely with Finance as part of the renewal and invoicing process, and will be responsible for ensuring our internal customer database is kept accurate and up-to-date. You’ll provide monthly board reporting of renewal forecasts and regular insight and analysis on weekly forecast numbers and trends.
We have offices in Cardiff and Stratford-Upon-Avon and our approach is hybrid, with some time spent working from home and 1-2 days in the office (travelling weekly to the office you are closer to, with some travel each month to the further office).
What that means day to day
What you’ll need to be successful
- Maximise renewal opportunities with clients and encourage upgrades, upsells, and multi-year contract terms
- Act as trusted advisor through the renewal process, leveraging your knowledge of product fit while tailoring the renewal strategy to meet customers’ needs
- Leverage demonstrated understanding of contract terms and processes in order to positively influence the renewal process as well as ensure a seamless customer experience
- Proactively engage with CSM’s to strategise and mitigate churn risk whenever necessary
- Ensure our internal customer database is up to date to provide accurate forecasting visibility
- Provide regular updates to leadership on weekly forecast numbers and trends
- Achieve renewal rate and uplift targets
- Ensure all renewal reminders are sent out 90 days in advance and then followed up 60 days in advance of renewal with contracts for signing and Purchase orders where necessary
- Ensure timelines are managed appropriately to achieve signed valid contracts prior to renewal dates
- Work with Finance to ensure payment is received 30 days in advance, or if have special terms, that these are adhered to in conjunction with Finance
The business is high growth and agile, so we are looking for someone who can operate at pace with strong communication, problem-solving and prioritisation skills.
You’ll come from a customer account management background (ideally within the SaaS space) and be comfortable negotiating contracts at point of renewal. We’re really looking for someone who can interact well with our customers and build strong relationships so the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels is key. If you’ve got experience of managing renewals processes, even better!
As a business we’re always striving to improve therefore the ideal candidate will have a creative mindset and the ability to think outside the box when solving problems.
What you’ll get in return
FOR THE HERE AND NOW – We provide a mature and flexible ‘work your way’ culture, generous holiday allowance, enhanced family friendly leave (regardless of gender), an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts, cover for a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services, a cycle to work scheme and paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell.
FOR FUN – You spend a significant percentage of your time with your colleagues (and what a great bunch of people they are!) and it’s important to us that everyone contributes to an environment that is positive and full of laughs. We’ve always got something going on, from charity events and competitions to recognition events and awards and we encourage our teams to get involved and have fun along the way.
FOR THE FUTURE – To set you up for later on in life, we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions and a life assurance policy for peace of mind. We offer a plethora of development resources and support, to support you as you develop your career with us. Last year alone we filled nearly 30% of our roles with internal candidates (which equates to almost 50 people being promoted!)
Sound interesting so far?
What you can expect if you apply:
- A response to your application within 15 working days
- An interview process consisting of:
- An initial discovery call with the recruiter
- A first stage interview via Microsoft Teams
- Additional interview (likely face to face) with the stakeholders you’ll be working with closely in the role
We’re keen to ensure our hiring process allows you to be at your best, so if you need us to make any adjustments, please just let us know.
- Employment Type: permanent_full_time