The Customer Success Analyst holds responsibility for providing a best in class support to the Enterprise Commercial and Customer Success teams relating to client insight and data reporting, contracts, general administration and system management.
What that means day to day
You will be responsible for supporting lead generation through client service calls to create opportunities or appointments for the Commercial and Customer Success teams. Carrying out research on new and existing clients to support potential new business and upsell opportunities.
Providing client insight and data for the Sales and Customer Success teams ahead of client visits Working in collaboration with the wider Customer Success and Operations teams to solve customer queries. Ensuring that systems are kept up to date to ensure an efficient billing cycle and reduction of invoices
What you’ll need to be successful
- Experience of seeking out larger commercial opportunities through a consultative approach
- Demonstrable experience of providing excellent customer service.
- Experience of resolving customer queries and complaints.
- Ability to develop strong working relationship
What you’ll get in return
FOR THE HERE AND NOW – We provide a mature and flexible ‘work your way’ culture, generous holiday allowance, a ‘giving day’ to give back to others, enhanced family friendly leave (regardless of gender), an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts, cover for a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services, a cycle to work scheme and paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell.
FOR FUN – You spend a significant percentage of your time with your colleagues (and what a great bunch of people they are!) and it’s important to us that everyone contributes to an environment that is positive and full of laughs. We’ve always got something going on, from charity events and competitions to recognition events and awards and we encourage our teams to get involved and have fun along the way.
FOR THE FUTURE – To set you up for later on in life, we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions and a life assurance policy for peace of mind. We offer a plethora of development resources and support, including access to LinkedIn learning to support you as you develop your career with us. Last year alone we filled nearly 30% of our roles with internal candidates (which equates to almost 50 people being promoted!)
Sound interesting so far?
What you can expect if you apply:
- A response to your application within 15 working days
- An interview process consisting of:
- An initial discovery call with the recruiter
- A first stage interview via Microsoft Teams
- Additional interview (likely face to face) with the stakeholders you’ll be working with closely in the role
We’re keen to ensure our hiring process allows you to be at your best, so if you need us to make any adjustments, please just let us know.
- Recruiter for this role: Katie Phillips
- Contract type: Permanent
- Working hours per week: 37.5
- Reporting To: Barney Feeley
- Employment Type: full_time