The Customer Success Manager role holds responsibility for managing key customer relationships. Utilising Customer Success management methodologies, this role is accountable for understanding and supporting the customers strategy and challenges through the integration of Alcumus Services and ISO certification, working seamlessly with the wider Alcumus product teams to maximise revenue and profit growth in a sustainable and predictable manner.
What that means day to day
The successful candidate will be working with the Customer to deliver the Customer Success mapping (understand the business and strategy), Stakeholder identification and management requirements and Life cycle management
You will deliver the optimum Customer Success management service– develop a shared roadmap and action plan to deliver greater value, extend the reach of key contacts and deliver growth revenues. Consult with and manage stakeholders, to maximise service delivery performance in a consistent and sustainable way.
What you’ll need to be successful
- Consultative solution selling experience
- Excellent influencing abilities/people management skills
- Good financial management skills including forecasting, Customer Success profitability’s and aged debt management
- High levels of commercial awareness
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to drive a common goal
- Dynamism and agility to be able to adapt within a highly regulated environment
- A keen willingness to continually improve.
What you’ll get in return
- Experience gained within a Certification Body.
- Experience in the field of Quality, Environment, Health and Safety at Work
- Experience with Information Security
FOR THE HERE AND NOW – We provide a mature and flexible ‘work your way’ culture, generous holiday allowance, a ‘giving day’ to give back to others, enhanced family friendly leave (regardless of gender), an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts, cover for a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services, a cycle to work scheme and paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell.
FOR FUN – You spend a significant percentage of your time with your colleagues (and what a great bunch of people they are!) and it’s important to us that everyone contributes to an environment that is positive and full of laughs. We’ve always got something going on, from charity events and competitions to recognition events and awards and we encourage our teams to get involved and have fun along the way.
FOR THE FUTURE – To set you up for later on in life, we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions and a life assurance policy for peace of mind. We offer a plethora of development resources and support, including access to LinkedIn learning to support you as you develop your career with us. Last year alone we filled nearly 30% of our roles with internal candidates (which equates to almost 50 people being promoted!)
Sound interesting so far?
What you can expect if you apply:
- A response to your application within 15 working days
- An interview process consisting of:
- An initial discovery call with the recruiter
- A first stage interview via Microsoft Teams
- Additional interview (likely face to face) with the stakeholders you’ll be working with closely in the role
We’re keen to ensure our hiring process allows you to be at your best, so if you need us to make any adjustments, please just let us know.
- Recruiter for this role: Katie Phillips
- Contract type: Permanent
- Working hours per week: 37.5
- Reporting To: Barney
- Employment Type: full_time