Customer Support and Data Administrator (Fixed Term Contract)
The Customer Support and Data Administrator role is a development role with a training programme and holds a supporting role in the delivery of multiple bespoke software solutions and helpdesk support through the Alcumus delivery processes, meeting time, quality and cost KPI’s working within our best practice, quality and people competency framework.
This role works directly with Support Desk Agents and the Support Desk Manager to assist in the delivery and support of our software, gaining more responsibility as experience increases.
What that means day to day
- Responding to customer requests for assistance, primarily electronically (via email or messaging) however also by telephone.
- Keeping the support ‘ticket’ system up to date, as customers contact us with new requests or updates to existing ones.
- Managing daily administration tasks and distribution of weekly reports to key people at our customers.
- Responding to other staff members in a timely and courteous manner.
- Updating user accounts with access to systems, following written procedures.
- Liaising with other staff internally (particularly support desk agents and software developers), to ensure customer problems are resolved.
- Data entry and updating of customer information.
- Problem solving by researching previous similar issues.
- Weekly reporting to Operations Manager on current projects and other activities
- Monitor quality of work and service ensuring highest standards at all times
- Ensure excellent communications internally
What you’ll need to be successful
- A minimum GCSE Grade C or above in English and Mathematics is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Software.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be able to follow procedures, with a strong attention to detail.
- High levels of initiative and self-motivation.
- Interest in troubleshooting/investigating and problem solving.
- The desire to deliver a first-class customer service.
What you’ll get in return
- Reporting To: Nathan Kirk
- Employment Type: fixed_term_contract