Database Administration & Support
The Database Admin & Support role is a development role with a training programme and holds a supporting role in the delivery of ePermits configured solutions and helpdesk support through the Alcumus ePermits delivery processes. This role will report into the Operations Manager.
We operate a hybrid working environment, with some time spent working from home and some time spent in our Stratford-Upon-Avon office working alongside the team.
What that means day to day
What you’ll need to be successful
- Configure software applications using the ePermits product
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients
- Facilitate data manipulation, cleansing and migration from various formats into ePermits
- Provide excellent helpdesk support through the Delivery Tool following the support process to ensure all support tickets are closed accurately and within the SLA’s
- To provide assistance to the Operations Manager to deliver solutions on time
- Weekly reporting to Operations Manager on current projects and other activities
- Monitor quality of work and service always ensuring the highest standards
- Ensure excellent communications internally
What you’ll get in return
- MS Excel experience
- Customer service experience
- Excellent time management skills; ability to balance configuration and support activities
- Excellent communication skills; ability to present admin training to clients confidently and effectively.
- Ability to maintain and develop customer and key stakeholder relationships
- Strong work ethic focused on collaborative teamwork
- Ability to manage own workload with confidence
- Approachable by both internal and external stakeholders
- Data manipulation experience (desirable)
FOR THE HERE AND NOW – We provide a mature and flexible ‘work your way’ culture, generous holiday allowance, enhanced family friendly leave (regardless of gender), an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts, cover for a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services, a cycle to work scheme and paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell.
FOR FUN – You spend a significant percentage of your time with your colleagues (and what a great bunch of people they are!) and it’s important to us that everyone contributes to an environment that is positive and full of laughs. We’ve always got something going on, from charity events and competitions to recognition events and awards and we encourage our teams to get involved and have fun along the way.
FOR THE FUTURE – To set you up for later on in life, we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions and a life assurance policy for peace of mind. We offer a plethora of development resources and support, to support you as you develop your career with us. Last year alone we filled nearly 30% of our roles with internal candidates (which equates to almost 50 people being promoted!)
Sound interesting so far?
What you can expect if you apply:
- A response to your application within 15 working days
- An interview process consisting of:
- An initial discovery call with the recruiter
- A first stage interview via Microsoft Teams
- Additional interview (likely face to face) with the stakeholders you’ll be working with closely in the role
We’re keen to ensure our hiring process allows you to be at your best, so if you need us to make any adjustments, please just let us know.
- Reporting To: David Miles
- Employment Type: permanent_full_time