The DevOps Engineer role holds responsibility for actively working alongside the Senior DevOps Engineer and participate in meetings with software developers, product managers, test engineers and infrastructure engineers on a day-to-day basis to implement the build, release, and deploy toolchain for DevOps.
What that means day to day
Implementing the outlined DevOps process and robust CI/CD solutions across the various portfolios in the business to ensure our initiatives move seamlessly from development, deployment, and rollout to production.
- Be a part of the growing DevOps team and work towards implementation of outlined solutions for the various portfolios of our business
- Create and maintain CI/CD pipelines to automate deployments pertaining to our DevOps Strategy
- Ship high quality, scalable, secure, and robust solutions with a sense of urgency
- Work hand-in-hand with Senior DevOps Engineer and development teams to ensure that solution design and solution implementation align and evolve together, using an agile mindset
- Attend squad Stand-up Meetings, Retrospectives, and Planning to support successful execution of their missions
- Participate in collaborative team planning processes (estimating, prioritizing, etc.), and identify significant project milestones and risks
- Use and be familiar with the latest tools and technologies and be at the forefront of innovation.
- Be talented, highly motivated, and passionate about software quality and continuously strive to improve your skills and the quality of our software products
Undertake other duties of a similar nature as reasonably required
What you’ll need to be successful
· Demonstrable previous experience of working in a DevOps or SRE role
· Experience designing, building, and implementing CI/CD pipeline(s), ideally within Azure framework
· Experience of implementing “Release on Demand” capabilities within a SaaS model
· Sound understanding of DevOps tools and technologies, ideally within the Azure framework
· Strong scripting/automation skills in at least one of the languages such as python, bash and powershell
· Experience provisioning and configuring infrastructure using IAC solutions like Terraform and Ansible
· Experience with building docker images, deploying applications in Kubernetes clusters using helmfile and helm charts
· Experience working with KeyCloak or other tools supporting Authentication / Authorization
- Employment Type: full_time