We are looking for an experienced and results-driven Digital Marketing Director to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for our Supply Chain Compliance division.
Alcumus has achieved exciting growth and moving forward, we want to continue to evolve our approach of how we target and further acquire new and existing customers with our market leading products that focus on creating a safer and more sustainable world.
You will be responsible for setting up, implementing, and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy. You should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. Your experience and marketing edge will enable you to drive forward-thinking ideas to help us further build and maintain a strong company web presence.
Our Marketing team are strongly aligned to our commercial and business objectives and you will be fundamental to driving our growth as a global leader in the Supply Chain Compliance space.
What that means day to day
What you’ll need to be successful
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage, lead and grow all digital marketing channels (Website, PPC, Display, Social and Retargeting)
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budget
- Liaise with Product, Design and Sales to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement
- Organize and lead the digital marketing team
What you’ll get in return
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing Leader
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication skills
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Sound knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- In depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels
- Basic knowledge of web design procedures
FOR THE HERE AND NOW – We provide a mature and flexible ‘work your way’ culture, generous holiday allowance, a ‘giving day’ to give back to others, enhanced family friendly leave (regardless of gender), an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts, cover for a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services, a cycle to work scheme and paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell.
FOR FUN – You spend a significant percentage of your time with your colleagues (and what a great bunch of people they are!) and it’s important to us that everyone contributes to an environment that is positive and full of laughs. We’ve always got something going on, from charity events and competitions to recognition events and awards and we encourage our teams to get involved and have fun along the way.
FOR THE FUTURE – To set you up for later on in life, we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions and a life assurance policy for peace of mind. We offer a plethora of development resources and support, including access to LinkedIn learning to support you as you develop your career with us. Last year alone we filled nearly 30% of our roles with internal candidates (which equates to almost 50 people being promoted!)
Sound interesting so far?
What you can expect if you apply:
- A response to your application within 15 working days
- An interview process consisting of:
- An initial discovery call with the recruiter
- A first stage interview via Microsoft Teams
- Additional interview (likely face to face) with the stakeholders you’ll be working with closely in the role
We’re keen to ensure our hiring process allows you to be at your best, so if you need us to make any adjustments, please just let us know.
- Reporting To: SVP Marketing SME
- Employment Type: permanent