The role will primarily be supporting all website and e-commerce development projects as well as leading on the management of our SafeContractor divisional social media platforms and supporting with the delivery of SEO within our websites.
You will work closely with the marketing team to develop and execute strategies that increase brand awareness, drive website traffic and social engagement to support customers and generate leads
What that means day to day
- Assisting with the development of the whole Digital Marketing strategy, including social media, websites and our ecommerce sites to support lead generation and brand awareness.
- Working with external website agency to implement effective campaign requirements to support the demand teams in the UK and Canada.
- Collaborating with the Marketing team and internal teams across the business to keep on top of all website CMS and content updates.
- Implement day to day optimisation of our website and ecommerce portfolio and develop an understanding of the customer journey, A/B testing, personalisation and continuous optimisation.
- Support the team to drive marketing efficiency, delivering against daily and weekly KPIs whilst aligning across the overall marketing ambition.
- Coordinate and monitor the demand-focused social media schedule for all social media platforms, regularly reporting KPIs. Work with the Alcumus Corporate Comms Manager to align content with our Alcumus parent
- Work with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and our Marketing Insights and Analytics Manager to measure performance of marketing strategy using Web analytics tools including Google Analytics, Hotjar and HubSpot.
What you’ll need to be successful
What you’ll get in return
- Commercial experience working within a complex and fast paced B2B environment
- Sound knowledge of the latest developments within digital marketing, particularly within WordPress CMS, HubSpot, SEO, GA, HotJar, Dynamics CRM (ideally), AI and social media platforms.
- Good writing skills with a great eye for detail and ability to flex and adapt to engage difference audiences.
- Experience in creating, editing, and developing content for digital and social platforms.
- Knowledge of digital marketing principles and techniques – digital content writing, marketing automation is advantageous.
FOR THE HERE AND NOW – We provide a mature and flexible ‘work your way’ culture, generous holiday allowance, a ‘giving day’ to give back to others, enhanced family friendly leave (regardless of gender), an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts, cover for a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services, a cycle to work scheme and paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell.
FOR FUN – You spend a significant percentage of your time with your colleagues (and what a great bunch of people they are!) and it’s important to us that everyone contributes to an environment that is positive and full of laughs. We’ve always got something going on, from charity events and competitions to recognition events and awards and we encourage our teams to get involved and have fun along the way.
FOR THE FUTURE – To set you up for later on in life, we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions and a life assurance policy for peace of mind. We offer a plethora of development resources and support, including access to LinkedIn learning to support you as you develop your career with us. Last year alone we filled nearly 30% of our roles with internal candidates (which equates to almost 50 people being promoted!)
Sound interesting so far?
What you can expect if you apply:
- A response to your application within 15 working days
- An interview process consisting of:
- An initial discovery call with the recruiter
- A first stage interview via Microsoft Teams
- Additional interview (likely face to face) with the stakeholders you’ll be working with closely in the role
We’re keen to ensure our hiring process allows you to be at your best, so if you need us to make any adjustments, please just let us know.
- Reporting To: Digital Marketing and Content Director
- Employment Type: full_time