Responsible for improvements, updates and maintenance of the Alcumus websites and the planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks
What that means day to day
What you’ll need to be successful
- Develop and assist the digital team with all advanced digital marketing campaigns e.g. Search Engine Marketing (SEM)/Search Engine Optimization(SEO), Email Marketing, Send Marketing Messages (SMS) campaigns.
- Build and maintain our websites acting as the WordPress go to person
- Measure the overall ROI and KPIs of all digital marketing campaigns and websites.
- Identify current marketing trends and insights.
- Develop creative digital marketing growth strategies.
- Plan, execute and measure conversion tests to create strategic planning accordingly.
- Work with internal teams to create landing pages and improve the consumer experience.
- Use your analytical abilities to assess the experience of our audience over multiple channels and report back to the business on them.
- Help in setting and optimizing marketing funnels (e.g, click funnel, conversion funnel, etc).
What you’ll get in return
- Working knowledge of Wordpress platform.
- Ability to identify target audiences and devising effective campaigns.
- Working experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Familiar with website analytics tools
- Exceptional knowledge of content management and email marketing software Hubspot.
- Good understanding of social media and display advertising platforms.
FOR THE HERE AND NOW – We provide a mature and flexible ‘work your way’ culture, generous holiday allowance, a ‘giving day’ to give back to others, enhanced family friendly leave (regardless of gender), an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts, cover for a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services, a cycle to work scheme and paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell.
FOR FUN – You spend a significant percentage of your time with your colleagues (and what a great bunch of people they are!) and it’s important to us that everyone contributes to an environment that is positive and full of laughs. We’ve always got something going on, from charity events and competitions to recognition events and awards and we encourage our teams to get involved and have fun along the way.
FOR THE FUTURE – To set you up for later on in life, we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions and a life assurance policy for peace of mind. We offer a plethora of development resources and support, including access to LinkedIn learning to support you as you develop your career with us. Last year alone we filled nearly 30% of our roles with internal candidates (which equates to almost 50 people being promoted!)
Sound interesting so far?
What you can expect if you apply:
- A response to your application within 15 working days
- An interview process consisting of:
- An initial discovery call with the recruiter
- A first stage interview via Microsoft Teams
- Additional interview (likely face to face) with the stakeholders you’ll be working with closely in the role
We’re keen to ensure our hiring process allows you to be at your best, so if you need us to make any adjustments, please just let us know.
- Recruiter for this role: Katie Phillips
- Contract type: Permanent
- Working hours per week: 37.5
- Reporting To: Adam O'Brien
- Employment Type: full_time