The role will be responsible for working with third-party agencies and overseeing all paid media and SEO marketing activities and other digital lead generation activities, executing new campaigns, and enhancing current campaigns, and initiating new ideas for improving digital marketing performance. They will generate cost-effective revenue by initiating new paid and SEO marketing tactics as we expand and modifying existing marketing strategies so that they support the goals of the organisation.
The role will be the single point of contact for all Digital Performance Marketing activity for all of the internal stakeholders as well as our external paid and SEO marketing agencies.
What that means day to day
What you’ll need to be successful
- Accountable for the development and execution of performance marketing strategies, specialising in PPC (Google/Microsoft), Paid Social, Display and SEO with emphasis on growing profit.
- Perform daily management with external agencies of all paid advertising accounts across Google Ads and Bing, social, maintaining and monitor keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and all top level account metrics.
- Set clear KPIs with third-party agencies, to ensure that they are on track to cost effectively deliver paid and organic performance.
- Working with third-parties to deliver quantity and quality of inbound organic leads through the delivery of effective technical and content lead, SEO tactics
- Own the acquisition full funnel metrics, being accountable for driving increased CTR, conversion rates and decreasing CPC through to volume and value of customers.
- Take ownership of the treatment of digital leads to ensure they are being reported on and managed effectively at every stage of the funnel, and communicating any areas for improvement identified.
- Work with our external agencies to manage digital and programmatic media planning, forecasting, media buying, campaign execution, analytics, reporting, and optimisation
- Work with the creative team to develop paid campaign assets, such as ads and landing pages, that are aligned with brand guidelines and optimized for conversion.
- Implement a holistic multichannel approach integrating search, social, organic SEO, and paid media to produce highly profitable campaigns
- Create end-to-end consumer lifecycle strategies, engaging, converting, and retaining target audiences across multiple geographies (UK and Canada).
- Utilise AI optimisation, A/B, split & multivariate testing, and attribution modelling to drive intent, conversion, and customer lifetime value.
- Take ownership of the overall paid digital strategy, media spend, and campaign performance P/L.
- Manage internal stakeholder relationships and ensure effective communication across all levels. Hold regular review sessions with key stakeholders including marketing demand teams, sales, product and the SLT, to improve performance and establish accountability.
What you’ll get in return
- Commercial experience working within a complex and fast paced B2B environment
- Strong experience managing performance marketing strategies with technical skills in PPC & Paid Social and SEO.
- Experience creating an acquisition strategy across all digital channels.
- Good writing skills with a great eye for detail and ability to flex and adapt to engage difference audiences.
- Ability to build rapport, establish a network and maintain strong relationships at all levels of the business, including C-suite
FOR THE HERE AND NOW – We provide a mature and flexible ‘work your way’ culture, generous holiday allowance, a ‘giving day’ to give back to others, enhanced family friendly leave (regardless of gender), an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts, cover for a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services, a cycle to work scheme and paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell.
FOR FUN – You spend a significant percentage of your time with your colleagues (and what a great bunch of people they are!) and it’s important to us that everyone contributes to an environment that is positive and full of laughs. We’ve always got something going on, from charity events and competitions to recognition events and awards and we encourage our teams to get involved and have fun along the way.
FOR THE FUTURE – To set you up for later on in life, we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions and a life assurance policy for peace of mind. We offer a plethora of development resources and support, including access to LinkedIn learning to support you as you develop your career with us. Last year alone we filled nearly 30% of our roles with internal candidates (which equates to almost 50 people being promoted!)
Sound interesting so far?
What you can expect if you apply:
- A response to your application within 15 working days
- An interview process consisting of:
- An initial discovery call with the recruiter
- A first stage interview via Microsoft Teams
- Additional interview (likely face to face) with the stakeholders you’ll be working with closely in the role
We’re keen to ensure our hiring process allows you to be at your best, so if you need us to make any adjustments, please just let us know.
- Reporting To: Digital Marketing and Content Director
- Employment Type: full_time