Empowering organisations to achieve their highest potential.
At Alcumus ISOQAR, we draw on our experience, knowledge, and ambition to empower organisations to achieve their highest potential. Through a portfolio of progressive solutions, we work with customers to strengthen their business through ISO certification, ISO training and consultancy, all delivered by our inhouse expertise.
Looking for a HRD opportunity in a double-digit growth business where 50% of C Suite are women? Your next adventure awaits! Alcumus ISOQAR, a pioneer in the ISO certification field, is on the lookout for a dynamic HR Director to lead our People strategy and be an integral part of our thriving family of 800 employees as we continue to grow and explore opportunities for M&A opportunities and where you'll collaborate with great minds in a values-led culture.
What that means day to day
As our HR Director, you'll hold the reins of People activity across the ISOQAR division, working closely with the Divisional CEO and leaders to craft and execute an impactful people strategy. Your role as the People expert will be crucial in driving the division's operational success and surpassing growth expectations.
- Strategic Leadership: Develop and execute people strategy aligned with commercial objectives.
- Business Partnership: Act as a strategic People team leader, providing counsel and driving culture initiatives.
- Change Management: Lead change initiatives to foster a high-performing mindset and culture.
- Organizational Design: Anticipate future design needs, staying ahead of structural needs to drive commercial success.
- M&A Integration and Talent Development: Lead people integration of acquisitions, fostering unity respecting cultural differences. Collaborate on talent development, closing skill gaps through effective workforce planning.
What you’ll need to be successful
- Proven Leadership: Demonstrated success in Senior HR Business Partner/Leadership roles.
- Effective Communication: Excellent communication skills across all seniority levels.
- Strategic HR Leadership: Proven experience leading HR strategy in both office and field settings.
- Commercially Savvy: Track record of driving commercial value from HR activities.
- Diverse Skill Set: Expertise in Project/Change Management, employment law, and problem-solving.
- Self-Motivated and Results-Driven: Self-motivated and results-driven with a strong business acumen.
- Attention to Detail: Strong attention to detail in fast-paced environments.
- Professional Certification: Holds CIPD Level 7 (or equivalent) and Associate CIPD certification.
- High-Energy and Ambitious: Thrives in a fast-paced environment, characterized by high impact and energy
What you'll get in return
Alcumus has a hybrid workplace policy, where you will work from the office 3 days per week. We want you to be able to do your best work here. We emphasize providing many ways to support our team to do their best work and below are some of the perks and benefits we offer:
Personal Health & Wellbeing / Benefits
>🍼 Enhanced Parental Leave
>🌴Generous annual leave
>🏥 Healthcare Plan
>💟 Annual Giving Day – an extra day to give back to yourself or your community
>🚗 Car Allowance (role specific)
>🚲 Cycle-to-work Scheme
>💰Pension scheme with employer contributions
>🧬 Life Assurance – 3X base salary
>💸 Rewards Program – access to discounts and cashback
>🏫 LinkedIn Learning License for upskilling & development
Interested but don’t feel you meet all the requirements?
Our recruitment team assesses and reviews all applications against the role and business needs. We believe in people having transferable and soft skills and want you to know that we do consider where an individual might not meet all the criteria, but have the aptitude and capability, nonetheless. Our priority is to ensure we set people up for success. We will make a final call based on our determining whether we can offer the necessary support to upskill or provide the developmental support needed for you to get the best out of this opportunity with us!
Bring Your Whole Self to Work.
Alcumus is proudly an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring that no candidate is discriminated against because of gender identity and expression, race, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, colour, region, creed, national origin, or sex. We are dedicated to growing a diverse team while continuing to create an inclusive environment where everyone feels safe and empowered to be themselves.
What you can expect if you apply:
- An initial discovery call with the recruiter
- A first stage interview via Microsoft Teams
- Additional interview (likely face to face) with the stakeholders you’ll be working with closely in the role
We’re keen to ensure our hiring process allows you to be at your best, so if you need us to make any adjustments, please just let us know.
- Reporting To: Chief People Officer
- Employment Type: full_time