The Head of Content and Design will play a key role in leading Alcumus’ creative strategic direction as it relates to the marketing strategy, Brand, and content development, leveraging the full breadth of channels and products within Alcumus.
This role will create assets, thought leadership and interactive visuals, both commercial and non-commercial, to enable insight-driven campaigns across all channels that leverage the experience and knowledge within Alcumus and advocate new and meaningful ways to reach, attract and engage both prospects and existing customers across the continuum of the client journey.
The role will provide the inputs to drive traffic, adoption and engagement of our brands and products through various channels and initiatives that advance competitive differentiation and build brand advocacy.
What that means day to day
What you’ll need to be successful
- Lead the creation of content across multiple products and channels including written, animation, video and design and serve as the subject matter expert on content and appropriate channels to focus on amplifying content.
- Build and execute campaigns designed to support business strategies and drive engagement.
- Strategize and propose creative concepts and innovative formats in line with an editorial calendar, brand voice and expertise of Alcumus, ensuring consistent messaging and tone.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, create insight-driven content to support initiatives and product launches ensuring all posts are on-brand, relevant, original, platform-specific, and high-quality content to drive engagement with the target audience.
- Create, maintain and implement advanced planning/forward-looking plan/calendar across multiple channels and ensure integration and optimization across channels. Engage internal (both regionally and globally) and external stakeholder inputs and execute
- Design, test, and scale best-in-class content initiatives that directly impact nurturing, conversion, and retention across the customer journey.
- Ensure execution consistency of all content and programs adhering to corporate branding guidelines
- Directly manage and develop direct reports on the Content team, including agencies and contractors
- Lead vision, development, and implementation of visual and written communications coming up with new concepts and ideas as well as an ongoing calendar of creatively designed assets
What you’ll get in return
- Experience developing creative assets for multiple channels and products including directing the work of others.
- Proven experience in executing against a content strategy and collaborating with product and marketing teams both regionally and globally to successfully drive product content management and implement best practices.
- Strong conceptual and design skills (illustration, typography, logo design, layout) knowledge of print, OOH, and social media/digital delivery.
- Advanced listening, verbal and written communication skills, including experience in creating, writing, researching, and managing content in multiple formats.
- Experience leading, developing and inspiring a team of direct reports.
- Extensive experience in building, inspiring and managing a fast-paced content team across originals and acquisitions, creating a culture of innovation.
- Knowledge and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite - master of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) + Microsoft PowerPoint.
FOR THE HERE AND NOW – We provide a mature and flexible ‘work your way’ culture, generous holiday allowance, a ‘giving day’ to give back to others, enhanced family friendly leave (regardless of gender), an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts, cover for a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services, a cycle to work scheme and paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell.
FOR FUN – You spend a significant percentage of your time with your colleagues (and what a great bunch of people they are!) and it’s important to us that everyone contributes to an environment that is positive and full of laughs. We’ve always got something going on, from charity events and competitions to recognition events and awards and we encourage our teams to get involved and have fun along the way.
FOR THE FUTURE – To set you up for later on in life, we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions and a life assurance policy for peace of mind. We offer a plethora of development resources and support, including access to LinkedIn learning to support you as you develop your career with us. Last year alone we filled nearly 30% of our roles with internal candidates (which equates to almost 50 people being promoted!)
Sound interesting so far?
What you can expect if you apply:
- A response to your application within 15 working days
- An interview process consisting of:
- An initial discovery call with the recruiter
- A first stage interview via Microsoft Teams
- Additional interview (likely face to face) with the stakeholders you’ll be working with closely in the role
We’re keen to ensure our hiring process allows you to be at your best, so if you need us to make any adjustments, please just let us know.
- Reporting To: SVP Marketing
- Employment Type: permanent