Creating Safer Workplaces for Everyone.
We want to create a better working world by building a global network of responsible buyers and suppliers. Alcumus SafeContractor takes the pain out of compliance for over 50,000 organisations globally, helping them protect their people, their operations, and the planet. We support our network of hiring clients, suppliers, and contractors by keeping them compliant with the standards that matter most, from health and safety and sustainability to ethical behaviour.
As Head of Field Sales, you will lead a high-performing team and work closely with key stakeholders to develop and execute the sales strategy to achieve revenue and growth targets.
What that means day to day
What you’ll need to be successful
- Lead, mentor and inspire a team of sales professionals and subject matter experts, fostering a culture of excellence and collaboration, ensuring they meet and exceed individual and team quotas.
- Develop and implement sales enablement strategies to drive a high performance sales culture within the Field Sales teams.
- Implement best practices in lead generation, qualification and deal closure. Improving conversion and deal conversion alongside customer satisfaction
- Track targets, build forecasts and work on hiring quotas
- Stay current with industry trends, emerging technologies and market dynamics, including competitor and price benchmarking to inform strategic decision-making.
- Support the team with preparing and delivering compelling sales presentations and proposals
What you’ll get in return
- Experience in a similar role and experience in sales management, sales enablement and sales effectiveness.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful sales enablement and effective sales strategies.
- Demonstrable sales achievements and examples of hitting performance targets and KPI’s
- Strong team building skills and an ability to coach, mentor and support a team to deliver
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with other sales and cross-functional teams.
Alcumus has a hybrid workplace policy, where you will work from the office 3 days a week. We want you to be able to do your best work here. We emphasize providing many ways to support our team to do their best work and below are some of the perks and benefits we offer:
Personal Health & Wellbeing / Benefits
>🍼 Enhanced Parental Leave
>🌴Generous annual leave
>🏥 Healthcare Plan
>💟 Annual Giving Day – an extra day to give back to yourself or your community
>🚲 Cycle-to-work Scheme
>💰Pension scheme with employer contributions
>🧬 Life Assurance – 3X base salary
>💸 Rewards Program – access to discounts and cashback
>🏫 LinkedIn Learning License for upskilling & development
Interested but don’t feel you meet all the requirements?
Our recruitment team assesses and reviews all applications against the role and business needs. We believe in people having transferable and soft skills and want you to know that we do consider where an individual might not meet all the criteria, but have the aptitude and capability, nonetheless. Our priority is to ensure we set people up for success. We will make a final call based on our determining whether we can offer the necessary support to upskill or provide the developmental support needed for you to get the best out of this opportunity with us!
Bring Your Whole Self to Work.
Alcumus is proudly an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring that no candidate is discriminated against because of gender identity and expression, race, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, colour, region, creed, national origin, or sex. We are dedicated to growing a diverse team while continuing to create an inclusive environment where everyone feels safe and empowered to be themselves.
What you can expect if you apply:
- An initial discovery call with the recruiter
- A first stage interview via Microsoft Teams
- Additional interview (likely face to face) with the stakeholders you’ll be working with closely in the role
We’re keen to ensure our hiring process allows you to be at your best, so if you need us to make any adjustments, please just let us know.
- Reporting To: SVP of Sales
- Employment Type: full_time