Job Title: Information Security Lead Auditor
Salary: Competitive + car allowance
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-Time
What you’ll be focused on:
As a Information Security Lead Auditor, you will support our clients through their audit and assessment process of the ISO standards. You will facilitate and lead on the audit, sometimes on site and sometimes remotely from the comfort of your own home. You will create the post audit report and provide guidance to the client on improvements that need to be made.
Imagine that – helping others to get Information Security perfect!
You will build long lasting relationships, learn about their business and products and create a fantastic long-term partnership.
What that means day to day:
The life of Lead Auditor is both fun and varied, and no two days are the same. You will work with a variety of clients of across all sectors and verticals to support them through their certification process.
Some of your daily tasks will include:
- Getting to know our clients and their products – there really is nothing better than building great relationships
- Hosting opening meetings – let’s help our clients understand their audit process as much as we can
- Leading on the audit – this is where your subject matter expertise comes into play
- Report writing – now the audit is complete, it is time to finalise it and turn your hard work into a report for the client to receive
- Ongoing learning and development – if you join us with knowledge of just one standard, we will train and upskill you to be able to audit against others
What you’ll need to be successful:
You don’t have to be a qualified Lead Auditor to join Alcumus! We are really excited to take on trainee’s as well as qualified colleagues. All you will need is:
- 4 years of experience in IT
- 2 of the 4 years within Information Security
- A keen interest in becoming a Lead Auditor
As this role will involve regional and national travel, you should be comfortable with overnight stays and have a full driving licence. As you will be working with several industries, you should be a confident communicator both verbally and written and have positive influencing skills. As we pride ourselves on our integrity and technical expertise, thorough and concise report writing experience is essential to this role.
What you’ll get in return:
FOR THE HERE AND NOW – We provide a mature and flexible ‘work your way’ culture, generous holiday allowance, a ‘giving day’ to give back to others, enhanced family friendly leave (regardless of gender), an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts, cover for a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services, a cycle to work scheme and paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell.
FOR FUN – You spend a significant percentage of your time with your colleagues (and what a great bunch of people they are!) and it’s important to us that everyone contributes to an environment that is positive and full of laughs. We’ve always got something going on, from charity events and competitions to recognition events and awards and we encourage our teams to get involved and have fun along the way.
FOR THE FUTURE – To set you up for later on in life, we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions and a life assurance policy for peace of mind. We offer a plethora of development resources and support, including access to LinkedIn learning to support you as you develop your career with us. Last year alone we filled nearly 30% of our roles with internal candidates (which equates to almost 50 people being promoted!)
Who we are:
By this point, you’ll likely have decided if the role sounds up your street, but what about Alcumus as an employer?
Time to introduce ourselves…
We believe that everyone should be able to go home safely from work every night, so we’ve made it our mission to build risk management solutions that are far beyond simple box ticking exercises, instead embracing new and evolving technology that will support our clients to keep their workforce safe.
We’re a PE backed, high growth business that sets ambitious goals, moves at pace, and fails fast. We believe that if you look after your people, they look after everything else, so we place significant emphasis on providing stretch for personal development. Our growth will be your growth.
We value diversity and work hard to foster a culture where everyone can bring their whole self to work, each and every day. Every one of our people is unique, and that’s what makes Alcumus stronger as a whole.
What we stand for:
Our values are the core of our business and fundamental to the way we work. In your role, you will;
- Be a team player – working collaboratively and being consciously inclusive with your colleagues
- Be brave – sharing your ideas, challenging the status quo, and taking responsibility for the part you play
- Know your stuff – continuously developing your skills and expertise, with the support from our many learning offerings
- Enjoy the journey – contributing to a positive working environment that enables you and everyone around you to be at their best
Sound interesting so far?
What you can expect if you apply:
- A response to your application within 10 working days
- An interview process consisting of:
- An initial discovery call with the recruiter
- A first stage interview via Microsoft Teams
- A final stage interview (likely face to face) with the stakeholders you’ll be working with closely in the role
We’re keen to ensure our hiring process allows you to be at your best, so if you need us to make any adjustments, please just let us know
- Recruiter: #LI-BW1
- Employment Type: Permanent, Full-Time
- Job Function: Audit and technical