International Business Coordinator (12 month FTC)
Alcumus ISOQAR is one of the UK's leading ISO certification bodies, auditing and certifying businesses against a range of ISO standards.
The Overseas Business Coordinator role holds responsibility for supporting the International and Delivery Support Manager in all matters relating to the coordination of international certification activities.
What that means day to day
What you’ll need to be successful
- Provision of a single point of contact between ISOQAR and the contracted international offices
- Processing of forms, documents and correspondence submitted to ISOQAR by the international offices and updating of Business Manager to ensure conformance with ISO 17021 requirements
- Monitoring the receipt of audit reports from international offices and chasing up any outstanding documentation
- Ongoing monitoring of international websites for conformance with accreditation requirements
- Conducting the first review of files for submission prior to a technical review and approval
- Compilation/collation of management fee data, including maintenance of spreadsheet records for the international offices' performance
- Submission to finance of management fee data for invoicing
- The organisation of travel and accommodation arrangements for auditors and international visitors
- Contribution towards international projects as directed by the International and Delivery Support Manager
- Any other duties as assigned by the International and Delivery Support Manager
What you’ll get in return
- Competent with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work as part of a busy team in a fast-moving environment
FOR THE HERE AND NOW – We provide a mature and flexible ‘work your way’ culture, generous holiday allowance, a ‘giving day’ to give back to others, enhanced family friendly leave (regardless of gender), an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts, cover for a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services, a cycle to work scheme and paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell.
FOR FUN – You spend a significant percentage of your time with your colleagues (and what a great bunch of people they are!) and it’s important to us that everyone contributes to an environment that is positive and full of laughs. We’ve always got something going on, from charity events and competitions to recognition events and awards and we encourage our teams to get involved and have fun along the way.
FOR THE FUTURE – To set you up for later on in life, we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions and a life assurance policy for peace of mind. We offer a plethora of development resources and support, including access to LinkedIn learning to support you as you develop your career with us. Last year alone we filled nearly 30% of our roles with internal candidates (which equates to almost 50 people being promoted!)
Sound interesting so far?
What you can expect if you apply:
- A response to your application within 15 working days
- An interview process consisting of:
- An initial discovery call with the recruiter
- A first stage interview via Microsoft Teams
- Additional interview (likely face to face) with the stakeholders you’ll be working with closely in the role
We’re keen to ensure our hiring process allows you to be at your best, so if you need us to make any adjustments, please just let us know.
- Reporting To: Roger Wood
- Employment Type: contract_temp