Here at Alcumus we are currently seeking a Junior Dynamics CRM Developer to design, develop and test Dynamics CRM 365 components and third-party integrations.
We expect the successful candidate to be able to configure and customize Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM applications using a variety of technologies.
We are looking for someone to be able to work closely with our business end users to configure solutions in line with their requirements.
What that means day to day
What you’ll need to be successful
- Design, develop and test Dynamics CRM 365 components and third-party integrations
- Develop solutions and utilize test-driven development to build features for those solutions (Jasmine, Mock, N-Unit)
- Ensure that all solutions are lightweight, scalable, completely secure, and built to an appropriate level of quality
- Work with business users to configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM to meet requirements
- Develop and maintain new and existing applications, systems, custom reports, and database structures
- Create Design and Technical specifications document
- Assist and support other programmers in development, techniques and coding assignments
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing, and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Excellent experience in using CRM SDK.
- Experience of working in Agile project deliveries
- Experience in different testing methodologies, tools and techniques
- Experience in agile deliveries and tight timescale
- Practical experience of content migration using KingswaySoft;
- Experience in setup and maintaining CI/CD alm toolkit;
- Implementing Dynamics CRM Master Data Model using Azure Logic Apps and Power Automate.
- Integrating with other AppSource and third-party applications, e.g. Payment providers like stripe
- SQL Server, Transact SQL
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) & (SSIS)
What you’ll get in return
- Strong knowledge of SQL and data processing libraries like Pandas
- Experience with Amazon Redshift or similar technologies.
- Knowledge of agile software development practices, and examples of providing leadership in supporting these practices in the workplace
FOR THE HERE AND NOW – We provide a mature and flexible ‘work your way’ culture, generous holiday allowance, a ‘giving day’ to give back to others, enhanced family friendly leave (regardless of gender), an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts, cover for a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services, a cycle to work scheme and paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell.
FOR FUN – You spend a significant percentage of your time with your colleagues (and what a great bunch of people they are!) and it’s important to us that everyone contributes to an environment that is positive and full of laughs. We’ve always got something going on, from charity events and competitions to recognition events and awards and we encourage our teams to get involved and have fun along the way.
FOR THE FUTURE – To set you up for later on in life, we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions and a life assurance policy for peace of mind. We offer a plethora of development resources and support, including access to LinkedIn learning to support you as you develop your career with us. Last year alone we filled nearly 30% of our roles with internal candidates (which equates to almost 50 people being promoted!)
Sound interesting so far?
What you can expect if you apply:
- A response to your application within 15 working days
- An interview process consisting of:
- An initial discovery call with the recruiter
- A first stage interview via Microsoft Teams
- Additional interview (likely face to face) with the stakeholders you’ll be working with closely in the role
We’re keen to ensure our hiring process allows you to be at your best, so if you need us to make any adjustments, please just let us know.
- Employment Type: full_time