Creating Safer Workplaces for Everyone.
We want to create a better working world by building a global network of responsible buyers and suppliers. Alcumus SafeContractor takes the pain out of compliance for over 50,000 organisations globally, helping them protect their people, their operations, and the planet. We support our network of hiring clients, suppliers, and contractors by keeping them compliant with the standards that matter most, from health and safety and sustainability to ethical behaviour.
The Marketing Automation Manager will shape and own the marketing tech stack, including, defining and implementing global practices in our Marketing Automation platform.
The role will be the single point of contact for all Marketing Automation technical requirements, as well as the go to person internally for organising and liaising with external technology partners.
What that means day to day
What you’ll need to be successful
- Define and implement the marketing automation roadmap to scale practices internationally, launch new features, suggest improvements.
- Partner with our global Marketing teams to identify automation opportunities in order to reduce the manual emailing effort.
- Perform technical project management of the marketing automation development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, design/development, testing, configuration, and advanced administration.
- Own and maintain the system/data integrity of our Marketing Automation platform .
- Plan and build scalable reporting mechanisms and propose relevant Marketing metrics.
- Own the development of a robust data/automation model within the marketing automation platform
- Collaborate in developing and continuously optimising lead scoring and management processes.
- Develop standardised processes and programs that allow marketing team members to self-serve in the creation of complex, multi-stage automated marketing programs.
- Collaborate with sales and customer operations on enhancing and troubleshooting issues with the lead management / upsell/x-sell process and integrations with marketing automation platforms.
- Gather detailed business requirements in collaboration with internal stakeholders (marketing, tech teams, etc.) and collaborate closely to deliver global solutions.
- Leverage automation to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organisation scaling at rapid pace.
- Support with wider Martech requirements, working closely with the Marketing Insights and Analytics Manager and Marketing Performance Manager to support API integrations, Utilise AI optimisation, A/B testing, and attribution modelling to drive intent, conversion, and customer lifetime value.
What you’ll get in return
- Technically skilled and experienced across the marketing technology (MarTech) landscape to support both acquisition and retention activities.
- Experience in translate complex information into a clear & approachable format for a range of audiences
- Data-driven, organized who can dive deep to improve process efficiency and solve problems for global stakeholders.
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Work at both the strategic and tactical level to champion bold, innovative automation and reporting
FOR THE HERE AND NOW – We provide a mature and flexible ‘work your way’ culture, generous holiday allowance, a ‘giving day’ to give back to others, enhanced family friendly leave (regardless of gender), an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts, cover for a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services, a cycle to work scheme and paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell.
FOR FUN – You spend a significant percentage of your time with your colleagues (and what a great bunch of people they are!) and it’s important to us that everyone contributes to an environment that is positive and full of laughs. We’ve always got something going on, from charity events and competitions to recognition events and awards and we encourage our teams to get involved and have fun along the way.
FOR THE FUTURE – To set you up for later on in life, we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions and a life assurance policy for peace of mind. We offer a plethora of development resources and support, including access to LinkedIn learning to support you as you develop your career with us. Last year alone we filled nearly 30% of our roles with internal candidates (which equates to almost 50 people being promoted!)
Sound interesting so far?
What you can expect if you apply:
- A response to your application within 15 working days
- An interview process consisting of:
- An initial discovery call with the recruiter
- A first stage interview via Microsoft Teams
- Additional interview (likely face to face) with the stakeholders you’ll be working with closely in the role
We’re keen to ensure our hiring process allows you to be at your best, so if you need us to make any adjustments, please just let us know.
- Reporting To: Digital Marketing and Content Director
- Employment Type: full_time