This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Automation Specialist to play a pivotal role in building the inbound marketing strategy for Alcumus Software solutions. This position will create and support a multi-channel engagement approach, aligned with content strategy, to new and existing customers.
You will focus on lead conversion through nurturing comms and content, lead scoring, and impeccable data analysis. Working as a valuable member of the Enterprise marketing team, you will collaborate on creating, executing, and optimising automated marketing programs to drive engagement and conversion.
Reporting to the Customer Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will work with Demand Generation and Customer Marketing to gather requirements and understand campaign strategy in order to advise on best practice in HubSpot. The Specialist will also be responsible for handling other tasks such campaign setup and data governance.
What that means day to day
What you’ll need to be successful
- Be passionate about inbound marketing!
- Act as an advisor to marketing team on best practice
- Work with web team to increase on-site engagement for Enterprise
- Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate and identify any marketing funnel inefficiencies
- Create and test new marketing tactics leveraging content marketing, lead nurture, and other approaches to achieve specific business outcomes (qualified leads and conversions)
- Own the data in HubSpot; identify, test, and refine segments
- Measure and analyse results and optimize email nurture campaigns, as well as email campaigns, for different user segments
- Set up and optimise lead scoring and attribution models between HubSpot and Sales/CRM to enable higher conversions of quality leads
- Work with Marketing Managers and design teams to constantly improve the effectiveness of email campaigns
- Continuously work on improving subscriber lists for newsletters and campaigns
- Report on results, measuring against KPIs.
What you’ll get in return
- 3+ years experience with email marketing, marketing automation, or inbound marketing
- HubSpot experience a big advantage
- Expertise in marketing automation, nurture and content workflows
- Expertise in testing, tracking/campaign analytics, and overall success management
- Previous experience in B2B/IT tech, SaaS is an advantage
- Content creation (desirable, not essential)
- Copywriting (desirable, not essential)
FOR THE HERE AND NOW – We provide a mature and flexible ‘work your way’ culture, generous holiday allowance, a ‘giving day’ to give back to others, enhanced family friendly leave (regardless of gender), an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts, cover for a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services, a cycle to work scheme and paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell.
FOR FUN – You spend a significant percentage of your time with your colleagues (and what a great bunch of people they are!) and it’s important to us that everyone contributes to an environment that is positive and full of laughs. We’ve always got something going on, from charity events and competitions to recognition events and awards and we encourage our teams to get involved and have fun along the way.
FOR THE FUTURE – To set you up for later on in life, we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions and a life assurance policy for peace of mind. We offer a plethora of development resources and support, including access to LinkedIn learning to support you as you develop your career with us. Last year alone we filled nearly 30% of our roles with internal candidates (which equates to almost 50 people being promoted!)
Sound interesting so far?
What you can expect if you apply:
o A response to your application within 15 working days
o An interview process consisting of:
o An initial discovery call with the recruiter
o A first stage interview via Microsoft Teams
o Additional interview (likely face to face) with the stakeholders you’ll be working with closely in the role
We’re keen to ensure our hiring process allows you to be at your best, so if you need us to make any adjustments, please just let us know.
- Reporting To: Abbigail Knowles
- Employment Type: full_time