The Marketing Executive will be working alongside a busy Marketing team and experienced sales professionals, you will support the delivery of the Alcumus marketing plan, in line with business objectives, supporting the wider sales and business development teams.
What that means day to day
What you’ll need to be successful
- Supporting the execution marketing campaigns • Actively taking part in marketing campaigns.
- Preparing marketing trend reports via CRM platform.
- Scheduling and developing original copy for social media platforms, websites content.
- Understanding brand guidelines and consistently implementing the brand voice across all channels and marketing materials.
- Monitoring marketing industry news and submitting reports on emerging topics.
- Supporting the team in collating campaign objectives and deliverables.
- Working with the graphic design team
What you’ll get in return
- Marketing experience within a B2B environment (12 months +)
- Dynamics for Marketing or other similar workflow engines
- Strong copywriting skills
- Campaign support
- Self-starting and autonomous in key marketing disciplines
FOR THE HERE AND NOW – We provide a mature and flexible ‘work your way’ culture, generous holiday allowance, a ‘giving day’ to give back to others, enhanced family friendly leave (regardless of gender), an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts, cover for a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services, a cycle to work scheme and paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell.
FOR FUN – You spend a significant percentage of your time with your colleagues (and what a great bunch of people they are!) and it’s important to us that everyone contributes to an environment that is positive and full of laughs. We’ve always got something going on, from charity events and competitions to recognition events and awards and we encourage our teams to get involved and have fun along the way.
FOR THE FUTURE – To set you up for later on in life, we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions and a life assurance policy for peace of mind. We offer a plethora of development resources and support, including access to LinkedIn learning to support you as you develop your career with us. Last year alone we filled nearly 30% of our roles with internal candidates (which equates to almost 50 people being promoted!)
Sound interesting so far?
What you can expect if you apply:
- A response to your application within 15 working days
- An interview process consisting of:
- An initial discovery call with the recruiter
- A first stage interview via Microsoft Teams
- Additional interview (likely face to face) with the stakeholders you’ll be working with closely in the role
We’re keen to ensure our hiring process allows you to be at your best, so if you need us to make any adjustments, please just let us know.
- Employment Type: fixed_term_contract