We're looking for a Product Designer to join our global design team and help us shape the future of our products. Working closely with product management and engineering teams, you'll help define the vision and lead the design of our growing product line.
What that means day to day
What you’ll need to be successful
- Working closely with your product managers, developers and fellow designers throughout product conception, design, and implementation in an environment that values rapid iteration.
- Owning the design process and all the moving pieces within it: research, wireframing, prototyping, testing, visual design, etc.
- Conducting user research, testing to inform solution design and improvement, including usability testing, surveys, A/B testing and product experiments.
- Plan and lead design sessions to generate ideas or feedback.
- Improving the user experience of our products by simplifying user flows and creating iterative solutions that remove friction in native mobile and desktop app experiences.
- Advocating for user needs throughout the product development process.
- Providing feedback on designs from other team members.
- Working to expand our design system and championing it.
- Bringing your thought leadership to our design process and tools.
- Being a team player and sharing your knowledge with our design community.
- You have a product-first mindset and you're an outspoken advocate for user needs.
- You have experience planning, conducting and synthesizing the results of usability studies and user interviews.
- Comfort in working autonomously. You're able to proactively plan and scope your work in order to sequence it with your squad.
- Experience and comfort owning projects from inception to completion.
- Very effective UI, IxD, and visual design skills and processes.
- Experience working in Figma.
- Very effective communication skills (oral, written, and visual).
- Experience working in an agile environment and can test, validate and iterate on your solutions.
- You champion accessibility and inclusivity throughout the user journey.
- A humble attitude and a growth mindset.
What you’ll get in return
- Familiarity with gamification concepts.
- Experience designing data visualizations and dashboards.
- Lead Google Design Sprints.
FOR THE HERE AND NOW – We provide a mature and flexible ‘work your way’ culture, generous holiday allowance, a ‘giving day’ to give back to others, enhanced family friendly leave (regardless of gender), an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts, cover for a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services, a cycle to work scheme and paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell.
FOR FUN – You spend a significant percentage of your time with your colleagues (and what a great bunch of people they are!) and it’s important to us that everyone contributes to an environment that is positive and full of laughs. We’ve always got something going on, from charity events and competitions to recognition events and awards and we encourage our teams to get involved and have fun along the way.
FOR THE FUTURE – To set you up for later on in life, we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions and a life assurance policy for peace of mind. We offer a plethora of development resources and support, including access to LinkedIn learning to support you as you develop your career with us. Last year alone we filled nearly 30% of our roles with internal candidates (which equates to almost 50 people being promoted!)
Sound interesting so far?
What you can expect if you apply:
- A response to your application within 15 working days
- An interview process consisting of:
- An initial discovery call with the recruiter
- A first stage interview via Microsoft Teams
- Additional interview (likely face to face) with the stakeholders you’ll be working with closely in the role
We’re keen to ensure our hiring process allows you to be at your best, so if you need us to make any adjustments, please just let us know.
- Reporting To: VP, Design
- Employment Type: full_time