The QA Analyst role holds responsibility for utilising an appropriate testing methodology, analysing testing requirements as the basis for developing testing scripts/scenarios for a test level to be executed on a project and working in conjunction with the application development effort, as per specifications, on time and within budget within an Agile environment.
What that means day to day
· Technical expertise in ensuring the delivery of intuitive, high quality and error free code in relevant language/platform.
· Reviewing requirements and design documents to determine testing effort required.
· Understanding of all testing phases for software delivery life cycle
· Production of overall test strategies and test plans.
· Managing the integration testing of releases, reporting progress using appropriate test metrics.
· Design testing scenarios and test cases that will demonstrate conformance to all functional and non- functional requirements.
· Execute tasks related to the production of the test plans, test cases, test scripts and test data.
· Analyse the results of the testing process and recommend solutions.
· Define, identify, collect and organise detailed information relating to testing requirements.
· Interact with the project team to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and conformance criteria.
· Stay current on established tools, techniques, and technologies.
· Maintain security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
To participate in the constant development of providing a quality service to our clients.
What you’ll need to be successful
· Systems testing experience in a software development environment
· Experience of planning and preparation of testing activities
· Experience of development of test specifications
· Competent with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Good organisational skills
· Provision of recommendations based on test result analysis
· Analytical and logical mind
· Keen eye for detail
· Ability to prioritise and work within deadlines
· Ability to work under pressure
- ISTQB Foundation
- Employment Type: full_time