Creating Safer Workplaces for Everyone.
We want to create a better working world by building a global network of responsible buyers and suppliers. Alcumus SafeContractor takes the pain out of compliance for over 50,000 organisations globally, helping them protect their people, their operations, and the planet. We support our network of hiring clients, suppliers, and contractors by keeping them compliant with the standards that matter most, from health and safety and sustainability to ethical behaviour.
The SafeWorforce Renewals Lead will contribute towards the SafeWorkforce monthly renewal targets whilst providing coaching and development to the SafeWorkforce renewals team. You will also be personally responsible for maximising and managing the value experience of our key customer accounts.
What that means day to day
What you’ll need to be successful
- Develop and manage the retentions end to end process, driving improvement to deliver the highest level of customer service.
- Coach and support the SafeWorkforce retentions team to deliver against a suite of KPI’s by ensuring the adherence of effective business processes and relevant team behaviours.
- Work with your delegated key accounts through monthly/bi-monthly/quarterly reviews to ensure we are delivering value against their expectations, and maximise growth opportunities in each relationship.
- Continue to embed a collaborative culture between key departments of the SafeContractor value streams to support first class customer service.
- Act as the point of escalation for customer complaints and advice for the renewals team, ensuring swift resolution of issues and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Implement regular 121’s and coaching sessions with the team.
- Develop a quality monitoring process to ensure the highest standard of customer service is delivered and identification of coaching opportunities for the team.
- Highlight and ensure that cross sell/upsell opportunities are maximised to achieve targets.
- Develop, grow and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders where appropriate.
- Assist in the development and implementation of business initiatives which lead to innovative solutions, providing greater efficiencies and benefits to our customers, facilitating revenue growth.
To be successful in this role, you will have highly developed your influencing and relationship management skills, both internally and externally. You will have good leadership skills, with the ability to manage a team and motivate them to deliver. You will possess excellent communications skills, with the ability to present confidently and effectively.
You will be commercially and financially aware, with a high level of self-motivation. You will need to be able to work across multi-functional teams and independently. You will need to posses high levels of customer and employee focus, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced operational environment.
What you'll get in return
Alcumus has a hybrid workplace policy, where you will work from the office 3 days per week. We want you to be able to do your best work here. We emphasize providing many ways to support our team to do their best work and below are some of the perks and benefits we offer:
Personal Health & Wellbeing / Benefits
>🍼 Enhanced Parental Leave
>🌴Generous annual leave
>🏥 Healthcare Plan
>💟 Annual Giving Day – an extra day to give back to yourself or your community
>🚲 Cycle-to-work Scheme
>💰Pension scheme with employer contributions
>🧬 Life Assurance – 3X base salary
>💸 Rewards Program – access to discounts and cashback
>🏫 LinkedIn Learning License for upskilling & development
Interested but don’t feel you meet all the requirements?
Our recruitment team assesses and reviews all applications against the role and business needs. We believe in people having transferable and soft skills and want you to know that we do consider where an individual might not meet all the criteria, but have the aptitude and capability, nonetheless. Our priority is to ensure we set people up for success. We will make a final call based on our determining whether we can offer the necessary support to upskill or provide the developmental support needed for you to get the best out of this opportunity with us!
Bring Your Whole Self to Work.
Alcumus is proudly an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring that no candidate is discriminated against because of gender identity and expression, race, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, colour, region, creed, national origin, or sex. We are dedicated to growing a diverse team while continuing to create an inclusive environment where everyone feels safe and empowered to be themselves.
What you can expect if you apply:
- An initial discovery call with the recruiter
- A first stage interview via Microsoft Teams
- Additional interview (likely face to face) with the stakeholders you’ll be working with closely in the role
We’re keen to ensure our hiring process allows you to be at your best, so if you need us to make any adjustments, please just let us know.
- Reporting To: Head of Operations
- Employment Type: full_time