Alcumus ISOQAR is one of the UK's leading ISO certification bodies, auditing and certifying businesses against a range of ISO standards.
The Sales Executive role is an entry-level B2B inbound sales role, handling sales enquiries from existing customers with the opportunity to also progress to deal with new customers.
Previous sales experience is not essential, though customer service experience will be.
The role primarily consists of using in-house systems and processes to calculate the number of audit days for a customer's certification audit, issuing the proposal and managing a sales pipeline.
The Sales Executive will deal with customers at all management levels, gathering detailed information and gaining a clear understanding of the business process, to enable them to build and articulate the Alcumus ISOQAR approach in a clear easy-to-digest format.
What that means day to day
What you’ll need to be successful
- To deliver on individual monthly targets contributing to the overall business revenue targets for certification and training sales.
- Build relationships with potential and existing clients providing advice on the process and benefits of certification, additional standards, extensions to scope and training etc.
- Quote request response time and quote production in line with KPI targets.
- Accurate use of CRM for pipeline management used for forecasting and sales reporting.
- Capture customer and competitor insights, contributing to sales & marketing strategy.
- Process applications through the Client Services Team ensuring audits are arranged as quickly as possible in line with client requirements and delivery capacity within KPIs.
- Adhere to technical governance in line with KPIs
- Close working with Technical Team to ensure quote accuracy and competence capacity
- Resolve technical issues without delaying the production of quotes or completion of application review
- Collaborate with all admin and field staff to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work closely with colleagues to share and promote best practices within Alcumus.
- Telephone-based customer service experience
- Demonstrable experience in building strong working relationships at all levels.
- Competent in business systems use
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner in a professional capacity
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
What you’ll get in return
- Previous sales experience
- Experience in the certification industry
- Experience in the compliance industry
- Experience/qualifications in auditing
- Experience/qualifications in industry-specific schemes
FOR THE HERE AND NOW – We provide a mature and flexible ‘work your way’ culture, generous holiday allowance, a ‘giving day’ to give back to others, enhanced family friendly leave (regardless of gender), an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts, cover for a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services, a cycle to work scheme and paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell.
FOR FUN – You spend a significant percentage of your time with your colleagues (and what a great bunch of people they are!) and it’s important to us that everyone contributes to an environment that is positive and full of laughs. We’ve always got something going on, from charity events and competitions to recognition events and awards and we encourage our teams to get involved and have fun along the way.
FOR THE FUTURE – To set you up for later on in life, we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions and a life assurance policy for peace of mind. We offer a plethora of development resources and support, including access to LinkedIn learning to support you as you develop your career with us. Last year alone we filled nearly 30% of our roles with internal candidates (which equates to almost 50 people being promoted!)
Sound interesting so far?
What you can expect if you apply:
- A response to your application within 15 working days
- An interview process consisting of:
- An initial discovery call with the recruiter
- A first stage interview via Microsoft Teams
- Additional interview (likely face to face) with the stakeholders you’ll be working with closely in the role
We’re keen to ensure our hiring process allows you to be at your best, so if you need us to make any adjustments, please just let us know.
- Reporting To: Warwick Tams
- Employment Type: full_time