What you’ll be focused on:
The Sector Manager (50001) holds responsibility for the ownership and development of their specific sector with the aim of developing and maintaining both UKAS accreditation and Industry Standards. As a subject matter expert, you will provide regular updates on industry and legislative changes, best practice, training, guidance, and advice when required to internal and external stakeholders.
What that means day to day
- Project management of existing and new schemes, standards, and developments
- Complaint management
- Conduct witnessed assessments and sign off
- Provision of subject matter expert support and advice for Enterprise and SME sales, marketing teams and clients
- Design and conduct auditor training plans, provide mentoring, sign off, interviews, and witnessed audits in conjunction with ROM’s
- Design and deliver training sessions
- Design and conduct monthly toolbox talks
- Provide support as a subject matter expert to both technical and international teams through completion of file reviews, competence approvals, application reviews, UKAS and internal audits and corrective action requests
- Attend UKAS audits, communicate and drive through improvements through a clearly defined project plan with relevant stakeholders
- Provide support and expertise to the field and Academy teams by designing, developing and updating course material in line with industry standards
What you’ll need to be successful
The ideal candidate will have an exceptional knowledge of the relevant scheme, as well as a good knowledge of all other schemes offered by Alcumus ISOQAR. The candidate will be driven to deliver excellence and consistently demonstrate best practices. Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Lead Auditor within the specific sector
- Demonstrable experience of specific sector
- Minimum of Lead Auditor for ISO 9001,14001 & 45001 + 1 sector specialism
- Excellent report writing skills
- Ability to use own initiative in identifying and developing the scheme in response to client, UKAS, government or ISOQAR requirements
- Ability to use own initiative in identifying and developing the scheme in response to client, UKAS, government, associated bodies and business requirements
What you’ll get in return
FOR THE HERE AND NOW – We provide a mature and flexible ‘work your way’ culture, generous holiday allowance, a ‘giving day’ to give back to others, enhanced family friendly leave (regardless of gender), an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts, cover for a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services, a cycle to work scheme and paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell.
FOR FUN – You spend a significant percentage of your time with your colleagues (and what a great bunch of people they are!) and it’s important to us that everyone contributes to an environment that is positive and full of laughs. We’ve always got something going on, from charity events and competitions to recognition events and awards and we encourage our teams to get involved and have fun along the way.
FOR THE FUTURE – To set you up for later on in life, we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions and a life assurance policy for peace of mind. We offer a plethora of development resources and support, including access to LinkedIn learning to support you as you develop your career with us. Last year alone we filled nearly 30% of our roles with internal candidates (which equates to almost 50 people being promoted!)
Sound interesting so far?
What you can expect if you apply:
- An initial discovery call with the recruiter
- A first stage interview via Microsoft Teams
- Additional interview (likely face to face) with the stakeholders you’ll be working with closely in the role
We’re keen to ensure our hiring process allows you to be at your best, so if you need us to make any adjustments, please just let us know
- Employment Type: permanent