What you’ll be focused on:
As a Lead Auditor, you will support our clients through their audit and assessment process of the ISO standards. You will facilitate and lead on the audit, sometimes on site and sometimes remotely from the comfort of your own home. You will create the post audit report and provide guidance to the client on improvements that need to be made.
You will build long lasting relationships, learn about their business and products and create a fantastic long-term partnership.
What that means day to day
Some of your daily tasks will include:
What you’ll need to be successful
- Getting to know our clients and their products – there really is nothing better than building great relationships
- Hosting opening meetings – let’s help our clients understand their audit process as much as we can
- Leading on the audit – this is where your subject matter expertise comes into play
- Report writing – now the audit is complete, it is time to finalise it and turn your hard work into a report for the client to receive
- Ongoing learning and development – if you join us with knowledge of just one standard, we will train and upskill you to be able to audit against others
- Candidates must have at least 3 months 3rd party Lead Auditor experience with another Certification Body.
- 27001(Information Security) Subcontractors must have 4 years IT experience and be educated to degree level as well as 3 months as a Lead Auditor for another Certification Body.
- For construction & 1090(steel), Subcontractors must have 3 years practical experience as well as auditor experience
- CV's must detail 3rd party Lead Auditor experience, certificates, and any formal qualifications.
- Employment Type: contract_temp