The Technical Governance Auditor role holds responsibility for ensuring the most appropriate and current assessment methods are adopted and applied across Safecontractor, and providing the highest possible level of technical support and service to the business.
What that means day to day
What you’ll need to be successful
- Undertake technical reviews of reports / feedback issued by the department.
- Feedback quality monitoring results to individuals and provide advice and guidance and, where appropriate, praise for good practice
- Monitor the trends identified as part of the technical review process and feed back to the Head of Technical Development with a complete solution.
- Ensure best practice is shared and used to increase revenue streams and customer satisfaction levels across the business, delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction to clients.
- Deliver internal / external presentations to staff and clients, ensuring individuals are motivated to buy into the service and have full confidence in the product offering.
- Develop and maintain process documentation applicable to Technical Governance.
- Monitor the market place for threats and opportunities.
- Identify research / white paper opportunities and act upon them
What you’ll get in return
- Excellent knowledge of current health and safety legislation and standards.
- Excellent knowledge in the implementation of health and safety audit systems.
- Degree level educated in H&S (or equivalent)
FOR THE HERE AND NOW – We provide a mature and flexible ‘work your way’ culture, generous holiday allowance, a ‘giving day’ to give back to others, enhanced family friendly leave (regardless of gender), an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts, cover for a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services, a cycle to work scheme and paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell.
FOR FUN – You spend a significant percentage of your time with your colleagues (and what a great bunch of people they are!) and it’s important to us that everyone contributes to an environment that is positive and full of laughs. We’ve always got something going on, from charity events and competitions to recognition events and awards and we encourage our teams to get involved and have fun along the way.
FOR THE FUTURE – To set you up for later on in life, we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions and a life assurance policy for peace of mind. We offer a plethora of development resources and support, including access to LinkedIn learning to support you as you develop your career with us. Last year alone we filled nearly 30% of our roles with internal candidates (which equates to almost 50 people being promoted!)
Sound interesting so far?
What you can expect if you apply:
- A response to your application within 15 working days
- An interview process consisting of:
- An initial discovery call with the recruiter
- A first stage interview via Microsoft Teams
- Additional interview (likely face to face) with the stakeholders you’ll be working with closely in the role
We’re keen to ensure our hiring process allows you to be at your best, so if you need us to make any adjustments, please just let us know.
- Employment Type: full_time