Environmental, Health, Safety, and Quality Management (EHSQ) Software
Helping businesses digitally improve health and safety in the workplace for more than 20-years.
Consolidate your data and gain invaluable insight to improve health and safety in your workplace.
Book a demo
Talk to our team about how we can help you. Complete the form and we’ll be in touch.
Prefer to talk?
Call us now on 0161 865 3699.
Book a demo
From reporting a near miss to undertaking a risk assessment, Alcumus Info Exchange makes it easier and quicker to record, analyse and act upon your health and safety data.
In fact, 60% of our clients said that improved data collection and management had been the greatest value of implementing Info Exchange into their business.
So, whatever your health and safety challenges, we have the solution to transform your strategy from reactive to proactive.
Choose one or a number of modules covering all your health and safety processes.
Accident and Incident Management
Full management of an accident or incident cycle.
- MI (management information).
- Root cause analysis.
- Increased uptake in incident reporting.
- Defensibility against personal injury claims.
- Predictive analytics – pattern recognition.
- Near misses/hazards investigation.
- Accident Frequency Rate (AFR) reporting.
- RIDDOR reporting (automated HSE).
- Authority and enforcement visits.
Asbestos Information Management
A secure online facility to manage known asbestos risks and locations.
- Asbestos Survey Register.
- Asbestos Containing Materials (ACM) register and risk status.
- Areas not accessed.
- Sample plans.
- Condition checks.
Audits and Inspections
Collate information in one central location, reducing admin time and improving visibility.
- Managing frequencies.
- Offline form functionality.
- Configurable scoring.
- Create tailored questionnaires and checklists.
- Assign corrective actions to individual questions.
- Track non-conformances.
- Analyse report results.
Chemical Management (COSHH)
Access to more than 750,000 professionally written COSHH assessments.
- Identify, assess and manage hazardous substances at the click of a button.
- Multi-task assessments linked to multiple locations.
- Automatically recommends safer substitutes.
- Links your COSHH assessments to an interactive PPE inventory.
- Produces coherent reports and management information in real time.
- Acts as a digital safety data sheet repository.
- 7 day-a-week support from our technical helpdesk.
Develop preventative controls and support effective management of the risk assessment lifecycle.
- Dynamic risk assessments.
- Risk mapping.
- Risk registers.
- Assign and track actions to users.
- Put in place and manage control measures.
- Automated email notifications.
Take control of standards, legislation, and regulatory requirements that impact your business.
- Compliance performance benchmarking.
- Maintenance scheduling.
- Auditing program.
- Contractor scheduling.
Training and Competencies
Secure online storage of training documents, qualifications, and other important HR documents.
- Upload employee training records, including certificates.
- Automatic expiry notifications sent to employees/managers.
- View, schedule and edit training courses.
- Create and customise new courses and build a workflow from initial registration to content review.
- Track employee course completion.
- Training hours reports.
- Create user groups.
Workplace Occupational Health
Integrate employee health records and recorded illness or injury at the click of a button.
- DSE assessments.
- Comply with regulatory and policy requirements including OHSA.
- Health surveillance.
- Occupational health referrals.
Transport for London (TFL)
With responsibility for over 31 million people who make a journey on its network every day, ensuring its passengers are kept safe and healthy is a key strategic objective for TFL.
As an Info Exchange client since 2013, the software is playing a major role in supporting the business to achieve this goal.