Property and Asset Management Software
Helping businesses to digitally manage their property, facilities and assets more effectively for 20 years.
Property, vehicles, and other assets are often some of the most valuable resources on a business’s balance sheet.
Therefore, ensuring that they are managed and maintained effectively should be a key priority.
Whether you need secure storage of lease agreements, proactive maintenance plans, or a reactive maintenance strategy, Info Exchange enables you to manage your property, facilities, and asset portfolio more effectively.
Book a demo
Talk to our team about how we can help you. Complete the form and we’ll be in touch.
Prefer to talk?
Call us now on 02922 746336
Book a demo
Choose from our modules that will support every element of your asset management strategy.
Create a register of assets, set deadlines and notifications for testing requirements.
- Asset Register.
- SFG20 integration.
- Lifecycle management.
- Inspection and servicing.
- Remedial action management.
- Statutory Compliance.
Coordinate health, safety, and maintenance-related work across your sites, buildings, and offices.
- Statutory compliance.
- Storing of documents and certificates.
- Building inspections.
- Service and maintenance programmes.
Manage your property portfolio from one platform, including leases, rents, and supporting legal documentation.
- Lease and rent management.
- Acquisitions and disposals.
- Service charges.
- IFRS 16.
Insurance Information Management
Collate insurance and claims management information into a simple platform.
- Claims management.
- Policy management.
Audits and Inspection Management
Manage and measure your compliance against internal KPIs and regulatory requirements.
- Managing frequency of incidents.
- Offline form completion.
- Configurable scoring.
- Create tailored questionnaires and checklists.
- Assign corrective actions to individual questions.
- Track non-conformances.
- Analyse report results.
Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM)
Plan and manage activities involved in reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM).
- Reactive maintenance.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM).
- Remedial action management.
- Asset register.
Permit To Work
Manage work permits, maintaining complete control of your suppliers and on-site projects.
- Create and issue work permits digitally.
- Check your contractors’ permit status in real time.
- Eliminate delays in permit approval processes.
Secure online facility to manage known asbestos risks and locations.
- Asbestos Survey Register.
- Asbestos Containing Materials (ACM) register and risk status.
- Areas not accessed.
- Sample plans.
- Condition checks.
Record and capture details about vehicles and drivers.
- Fleet lease management.
- Vehicle checks and maintenance.
- Vehicle incidents.
- Vehicle booking.
- MOT/service scheduling.
- Manual Handling Equipment (MHE).
- Fuel cards and consumption.
- Roadside encounters.
Enables employees, contractors, and FM teams to effectively record and manage reactive maintenance issues.
- Easy access through remote forms ensuring anyone can raise a job, and your contractors can update any works undertaken.
- The ability to request and accept quotes from your contractors, further streamlining your process.
- Standard forms with drop down selections, mandatory fields and the ability to add photographs, enabling FM teams to have the information they need to prioritise and respond to a job quickly.
- Automated email notifications that will alert FM teams as soon as a job is raised and help keep stakeholders informed on how a job is progressing.
- All information relating to a job in one place with the ability to add emails, documents and costings.
Northgate PLC is the UK’s largest commercial vehicle rental provider. Based in Darlington, County Durham, they have over 100,000 vehicles in the UK and Spain.
With such a wide and varied scale of requests being received every day, Northgate wanted to implement Alcumus Info Exchange to help them manage tickets more effectively, coordinate the required actions and monitor the progress of these jobs through to completion.