ISO 45001 Certification
Occupational Health & Safety Management System
Competitively priced ISO 45001 certification from one of the largest UKAS accredited Certification Bodies
Call Sales on:
0161 865 3699
Call Customer Services on:
Benefits of ISO 45001 certification
- Manage risk and create a safer place to work
- Helps you win more tenders
- Enhance your reputation and win new customers
- Creates a happier, more productive workforce with lower absenteeism
- Cost savings due to fewer accidents and lower absenteeism
- Measure and report on health and safety performance
Why get ISO certified?
Certification to ISO Standards demonstrates that your organisation works to international or national best practice, demonstrating your credibility and competence to stakeholders and customers.
Certifications are legally obligated in some industries, while in other industries they are often included in tender requirements.
Get a Quote
If you would like to withdraw your consent later, or change the way we communicate with you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ISO 45001 certification is ideal for helping your organisation handle challenges like Covid-19
Managing risk to the wellbeing of your workforce and anyone affected by your organisation’s activities is at the very heart of this occupational health and safety management system.
Your policies and procedures will ensure you are following best practice and ISOQAR certification provides confidence to employees and all stakeholders that you are doing everything possible to protect them.
Why choose Alcumus ISOQAR?
- Government-recognised UKAS certificates are universally accepted.
- No hidden costs such as expenses or management fees. The price we give you is what you pay.
- Friendly, experienced auditors who work efficiently to minimise downtime and write reports in plain English.
- You can rely on our Auditors to turn up at the time we agree with you.
- With more than 25 years’ experience and offices worldwide our brand and certificates have global recognition.
- Save time and money by combining audits for various standards for greater efficiency.
UKAS accredited certification
Not all certificates are equal. You need to make sure your certificate is from a certification body that has been accredited by the government-recognised United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
A UKAS accredited certification body like ISOQAR undergoes rigorous inspections to check we are operating to the highest standards.
Certificates from bodies which are not UKAS accredited are often not accepted but a UKAS certificate will be accepted across the world.
“Achieving good health and safety performance is consistent with overall successful business performance. We recognise that failure to integrate health and safety into our operations will result in harm to people and the business.”
Geoff Kennett, Commercial Director, RBS Scaffolding
Alcumus ISOQAR clients