BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT (BCM) CERTIFICATION
Protect your business against any crisis with UKAS accredited ISO 22301 certification
Call Sales on:
0161 865 3699
Call Customer Service on:
0161 865 3699
WHAT IS ISO 22301?
ISO 22301 is the Business Continuity Management System standard. It helps reduce the likelihood of disruptive incidents and keeps your organisation running through difficult times. You will also be able to recover more quickly.
Events such as fire, floods, natural disasters, thefts or criminal acts, IT disruption, staff shortages or even a terrorist attack can be identified, before beginning a recovery plan to minimise disruption in the running of your business.
By its very nature, a continuity planning and management system means that these problems can be identified before they happen. This allows you to put plans in place to ensure the smooth running of your critical business functions during a time of crisis.
To find out where you are on your journey toward ISO 22301 certification, or to simply learn more about what is involved in implementing the standard, download our free ISO 22301 Gap Analysis.
WHY SEEK ISO 22301 CERTIFICATION?
Many organisations seek this certification to enable them to understand, develop and implement a structured and formalised business continuity management system, helping minimise risk and the chance of disruption to the organisation, identify what responses will be needed if a disruption occurs and provides the capability to adequately react in case of disruption.
Holding certification to the standard also demonstrate to stakeholders that your business continuity capability is appropriate to the size and complexity of your organisation.
WATCH OUR FREE ON-DEMAND WEBCAST
If you're new to ISO 22301 or looking to transition from the 2012 version of the standard to the 2019 version, you should watch our free on-demand webcast now. It’s just 20 minutes and gives you great insight into what’s involved and what the benefits are.
BENEFITS OF ISO 22301 CERTIFICATION
following a disruption it provides a rehearsed method of restoring the ability to supply critical products and services to an agreed level and timeframe
proactively improves resilience when faced with the disruption of an organisation’s ability to achieve key objectives
delivers a proven capability for managing a disruption and protecting (and enhancing) reputation and brand
The requirements specified are generic and intended to be applicable to all organisations, or parts thereof, regardless of type, size and nature of the organisation’s operating environment and complexity.
- Gives you the ability to identify and mitigate current threats and potential crisis in your business
- Helps to minimise the loss and disruption caused by the impact of these incidents
- Ensures the smooth running of critical business systems
- Helps to make sure that unavoidable downtime is minimised and you can recover as quickly as possible
WHY CHOOSE ALCUMUS ISOQAR FOR YOUR CERTIFICATION?
- UKAS accredited services demonstrating our competence and impartiality
- Our Expert Auditors’ industry experience is matched to your organisation’s activity, enabling you to get the most out of your assessment
- Our audit fees are among the lowest in our sector
- We provide audits and answer queries quickly and efficiently
- We offer a consistent and professional service resulting in a practical and meaningful audit experience
- We have an enviable record for customer satisfaction
- Besides having UK based auditors, we can also deliver certification audits internationally.
TAKING NEXT STEPS
If you are currently with another certification provider, you can transfer to Alcumus ISOQAR with no break in your certification. We make transferring your ISO certification convenient, and there is no fee to transfer!
We will take care of the administration and make sure that there is no disruption to your organisation. Your audit schedule can be kept the same - or changed if you would prefer.
HOW TO IMPLEMENT ISO 22301