COVID-19 RISK ASSESSMENT SOLUTION
Call Sales on:
Call Customer Service on:
Everyone is adapting to a changing world of work. To continue to help businesses ensure they’re COVID Secure we’re offering a new remote COVID-19 Risk Assessment Solution.
Through this solution you will get expert advice from one of our H&S Consultants who will assist you in producing a COVID-19 risk assessment and conduct a virtual tour (via a platform of your choice such as Teams/Skype/Facetime) of your site to ensure it is tailored to you.
Alongside this you’ll also benefit from ongoing support, to cover any areas you may need further help with.
OUR COVID-19 RISK ASSESSMENT SOLUTION INCLUDES:
- Dedicated Competent Consultant, who will be your main point of contact, saving you time and providing a consistent approach.
- Remote face to face consultation * during which your Consultant will complete our template COVID-19 risk assessment control by control with you, talking through each element and amending it as required so that it is specific to your business.
- A virtual tour * looking at practical application of those “proposed” control measures being put in place and confirmation of what “existing” control measures are currently in place.
- Outputs include your COVID-19 risk assessment, an action plan for all proposed control measures, a document outlining further action needed to verify existing controls and any other relevant template documents e.g. individual worker risk assessment, employees guide, visitor questionnaire etc.
- Ongoing support for 6 months
- 24/7 support from our expert H&S team
- Same working day response from your consultant, or if they’re unavailable from one of our experienced H&S consultants
- Tailored H&S Policy built following your initial conversation / H&S Policy review
* Please note that this will require approximately 1 day of time and resource from you.
This risk assessment is the responsibility of the client to ensure that it is suitable, appropriate and sufficient for the areas and tasks described. Where additional controls are required, it is incumbent upon the client to implement these actions in a timely manner to maintain the ‘risk rating’ shown. Failure to do so will render the risk assessment invalid. The client should formerly review the risk assessment whenever situations change, and in any event on an annual basis. The risk assessment is based solely on the information made available to Alcumus PSM by the client and observations made by Alcumus PSM during the workplace virtual tour. Alcumus PSM will not be responsible for any discrepancy in a risk assessment which is a result of a failure by the client to provide any relevant information or relating to work areas or practices not witnessed by Alcumus PSM during the workplace virtual tour. The client should ensure that a competent and suitably qualified person takes internal responsibility for and ongoing ownership of the risk assessment.