This CQI IRCA certified course will equip delegates with the skill, confidence and knowledge required to perform first, second and third party audits of an occupational health and safety management system against ISO 45001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO / IEC 17021, as applicable.
This interactive and engaging course utilises a variety of learning techniques culminating in a CQI IRCA closed-book examination.
- A detailed understanding of the principles of accreditation and certification schemes
- A comprehensive understanding of the audit process using the ISO 45001:2018 standard
- Obtain advanced skills and techniques of auditing
- Skills required to effectively communicate findings of the audit
What will you be covering?
- The ISO 45001 series
- What are the benefits and purpose of ISO 45001 certification
- Audit preparation
- Reporting and follow-up process
- OHSMS development
- Requirements of ISO 45001 including Annex SL, Risk based thinking and PDCA
- Auditing skills and techniques
- A closed-book examination
This course is designed for those delegates that have a responsibility within the auditing of an occupational health and safety management system.
This course will also benefit those who manage an OHSMS within their organisation and wish to gain maximum benefit from the management system audit process
Before attending this course, delegates are expected to have knowledge of ISO 45001:2018 and the commonly used terms and conditions. Delegates should also understand key management system concepts including PDCA cycle, risk-based thinking and the proactive management of health and safety performance.