: VP Membership
Competitive + Company Car/ Allowance
: Cardiff, United Kingdom with flexible work from home options available
The VP Membership is a newly created role that will form part of the senior leadership team, having input to the overall divisional strategy.
Accountable for providing an exceptional customer experience to maximise product engagement across each of the SME subscription product lines, this role will ensure customer retention and upsell is maximised to play a key part of the divisional growth ambition.
Owning the development and implementation of the customer success strategy across Safecontractor and PSM, the VP Membership will hold responsibility for regularly monitoring effectiveness and adjusting where required to ensure delivery of the annual plan.
Overseeing Customer Care and Retentions, the role will work closely with each Manager to ensure delivery of the strategy through team tactical action plans to drive continual improvement.
Alcumus are the UK's market-leading provider of technology-led risk management solutions that help businesses of all sizes become safer, healthier and stronger.
With PE backing and achieving double-digit year-on-year growth, Alcumus has ambitious growth plans both nationally and internationally.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of building and leading high performing customer success teams in a subscription orientated environment and be well versed in defining and implementing a customer success strategy to achieve annual targets.
You will be a confident leader with creative problem-solving skills and the ability to examine and manipulate data, drawing insightful conclusions. With high credibility, you will be able to influence at all seniority levels and be comfortable challenging the status quo.
Alcumus is an ambitious, high growth business therefore the ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment is also essential.
The Bits Our People Love
- We have a genuine focus on health & wellbeing - with mental health awareness trained champions across the busieness driving a plethora of initiatives, we support and encourage you to bring your best self to work
- We invest in the development of our people - we have a progressive, customer focussed Learning & Development team working to support both your personal and professional development; helping you to shape your career pathway in a way that works for you (28% of our roles in 2020 were filled by internal promotions!)
- We care about charitable work and CSR in our communities – we have always got something going on, from Macmillan coffee mornings and children in need events to installing bee hotels and making food bank donations. We even give you an extra day off for volunteering and CSR work!
- We celebrate success with regular recognition – whether it’s our annual conference celebration, awards for demonstrating our values/ length of service or a simple e-card; we believe in the power of saying thank you
- We work with some fantastic people – we’re not even being biased, 93% of our employees say they have great relationships with the people they work with!
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) - increasing with length of service up to a maximum of 30 days
- Giving day - an extra day annual leave for you to give back to yourself, your community or support good causes
- Work your way- we have a flexible working options available to allow you to be at your best
- Company pension scheme – we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions to set you up for later in life
- Healthcare scheme – your health matters to us so you’ll get access to an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts and the opportunity to claim back a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services. This covers dependents under 18 in full time education too
- Life assurance – we will provide you with 3x your base salary for peace of mind
- Access to a rewards platform – you’ll benefit from loads of great discounts and cashback opportunities to make your money go further
- Enhanced family friendly leave – because family comes first; we offer an enhanced family friendly leave policy to allow you the time and financial peace of mind to enjoy your new arrival, regardless of your gender
- Cycle to work scheme – you’ll have the opportunity to purchase a shiny new bike and pay us back in instalments
We will endeavour to provide feedback on your application within 2 weeks of submitting your CV.
The typical recruitment process for shortlisted candidates will be an initial conversation with the recruitment team followed by two/three stages of interviews.
These may take place via telephone, Microsoft Teams or face to face.
Alcumus are Equal Opportunity and Diversity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.