: Product Marketing Manager
: Cardiff, United Kingdom
The Product Marketing Manager holds accountability for developing, planning and delivery of a robust product management and development roadmap to drive year on year organic profitable revenue growth. The role Product Marketing Manager has been created to drive sustainable revenue growth through new product development in both the UK and North America markets.
This opportunity is vital to ensuring our current product offerings and new products meet market expectation and are delivered to maximise revenue, profit and market share.
Alcumus are the UK’s market-leading provider of technology-led risk management solutions that help businesses of all sizes become safer, healthier and stronger.
With PE backing and achieving double-digit year-on-year growth, Alcumus has ambitious growth plans both nationally and internationally.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be able to:
The Bits Our People Love
- Acquire pertinent market, customer, sector information from all relevant perspectives, to identify market areas to exploit and develop and deliver the product road map.
- Ensure projects remain on track, resources are properly focused, and feedback is used constructively to achieve specific outcomes.
- Define our go-to-market strategies, both to our core markets and identify new market & channel opportunities in parallel to these.
- Manage new product launches and associated product strategies to be launched within time, budget and specification.
- Work closely with Product Management and operations to map and deliver new products into the business areas including the technology configuration, commercial models and operational plans.
- Be a subject matter expert in our product portfolio & competitive landscape. You will be relied upon to be across current market dynamics, customer trends, legislation changes and macro events that would have an impact on our performance, projects and product launches.
- Produce and present product road maps for all Supply Chain products, which meet both the strategic market requirements and the short-term project needs.
- Be flexible to work with our North American team
- We have a genuine focus on health & wellbeing – with mental health awareness trained champions across the business driving a plethora of initiatives, we support and encourage you to bring your best self to work
- We invest in the development of our people - we have a progressive, customer focussed Learning & Development team working to support both your personal and professional development; helping you to shape your career pathway in a way that works for you (28% of our roles in 2020 were filled by internal promotions!)
- We care about charitable work and CSR in our communities – we have always got something going on, from Macmillan coffee mornings and children in need events to installing bee hotels and making food bank donations. We even give you an extra day off for volunteering and CSR work!
- We celebrate success with regular recognition – whether it’s our annual conference celebration, awards for demonstrating our values/ length of service or a simple e-card; we believe in the power of saying thank you
- We work with some fantastic people – we’re not even being biased, 93% of our employees say they have great relationships with the people they work with!
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) – increasing with length of service up to a maximum of 30 days
- Giving day - an extra day annual leave for you to give back to yourself, your community or support good causes
- Work your way- we have a flexible working options available to allow you to be at your best
- Company pension scheme – we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions to set you up for later in life
- Healthcare scheme – your health matters to us so you’ll get access to an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts and the opportunity to claim back a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services. This covers dependents under 18 in full time education too
- Life assurance – we will provide you with 3x your base salary for peace of mind
- Access to a rewards platform – you’ll benefit from loads of great discounts and cashback opportunities to make your money go further
- Enhanced family friendly leave – because family comes first; we offer an enhanced family friendly leave policy to allow you the time and financial peace of mind to enjoy your new arrival, regardless of your gender
- Cycle to work scheme – you’ll have the opportunity to purchase a shiny new bike and pay us back in instalments
Bethany Willcox #LI-BW1
#LI-REMOTE (only include for remote roles)
Alcumus are Equal Opportunity and Diversity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.