: Associate Project Delivery Manager
: Stratford Upon-Avon
Reporting to the Head of Implementation The Associate Project Delivery Manager is a development role with a training programme and holds a supporting role in the delivery of projects in line with the Info Exchange and ePermits implementation processes, meeting time, quality and cost KPI’s working within our best practice, quality and people competency framework. This role works directly with Project Delivery Managers to assist in the delivery of projects, gaining more responsibility as experience increases.
Alcumus are the UK’s market-leading provider of technology-led risk management solutions that help businesses of all sizes become safer, healthier and stronger.
With PE backing and achieving double-digit year-on-year growth, Alcumus has ambitious growth plans both nationally and internationally for 2021 and beyond.
The Ideal Candidate:
The successful candidate will have the ability to explain technical ideas in language relevant to the audience’s level of understanding with experience of building strong internal and external relationships and setting and managing stakeholder’s expectations with customer facing exposure.
As an Associate project deliver manager you will have had exposure to software projects, Involvement in user acceptance testing, ability to identify and develop positive customer experiences and effectively monitor, manage and report of ongoing project stages.
The Bits Our People Love
- We have a genuine focus on health & wellbeing – With mental health awareness trained champions across the business driving a plethora of initiatives, we support and encourage our employees to bring their best selves to work.
- We invest in the development of our people - we have a progressive, customer focussed Learning & Development team working to support both your personal and professional development; helping you to shape your career pathway in a way that works for you (20% of our roles in 2019 were filled by internal promotions!).
- We care about charitable work and CSR in our communities – We have always got something going on, from Macmillan coffee mornings and children in need events to installing bee hotels and making food bank donations. We even give you an extra day off for volunteering and CSR work!
- We celebrate success with regular recognition – Whether it’s our annual conference celebration, awards for demonstrating our values/ length of service or a simple e-card; we believe in the power of saying thank you.
- We work with some fantastic people – We’re not even being biased, 93% of our employees say they have great relationships with the people they work with!
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) – who doesn’t love time off? As recognition of your loyalty, this will increase with length of service up to a maximum of 30 days
- Giving day - an extra day annual leave for you to give back to yourself, your community or support good causes
- Company pension scheme – we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions to set you up for later in life
- Healthcare scheme – your health matters to us so you’ll get access to an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts and the opportunity to claim back a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services. Your dependents under 18 in full time education will also be covered too!
- Life assurance – we will provide you with 3x your base salary for peace of mind
- Access to a rewards platform – you’ll be able to benefit from loads of great discounts and cashback opportunities to make your money go further!
- Enhanced family friendly leave – because family comes first. We offer an enhanced family friendly leave policy to allow you the time and financial peace of mind to enjoy your new arrival, regardless of your gender
- Cycle to work scheme – you’ll have the opportunity to purchase a shiny new bike and pay us back in instalments!
- Free fruit – we care about your health & wellbeing so grab a banana, apple or orange on us regardless of if you’re in the office or out in the field
- Free parking on-site – no one wants to pay for parking so you can park on-site at any of our offices around the UK for free
We will endeavour to provide feedback on your application within 2 weeks of submitting your CV. The typical recruitment process for shortlisted candidates will be an initial phone/Microsoft Teams conversation with the recruitment team followed by two/three stages of interviews- one which will include a presentation element and a psychometric test.
Due to Covid-19, our normal recruitment process has been adapted to ensure the safety of both our employee’s and candidates therefore, where possible, interviews will take place virtually via Microsoft Teams.
Alcumus are Equal Opportunity and Diversity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.