HR & Health and Safety for Construction Industries
How we help
- We’ll take the time to understand your business needs.
- We’ll carry out a gap analysis for HR and/or Health & Safety* processes and procedures and recommend a plan of action to ensure you’re meeting the required standards.
- We’ll be your trusted adviser throughout so if any problems or issues arise we’ll be on hand to work through them with you.
- Our service is underpinned by software which will allow you to streamline and manage your risks and people effectively.
- We’ll make sure you’re up to date with changes in legislation which effect your business.
Dependant on package taken
Need some advice on what’s best for you?
Call one of the team on 02920 856 840
Want to know a bit more?
Take a look at our packages
Make an enquiry
How we help the construction industry
Whilst we know keeping your workers from risks onsite and ensuring you’re getting the best from them should be priority, but it can be a challenge.
Your focus is likely centred around keeping the building site running to budget and time whilst managing your suppliers. But don’t underestimate the importance robust Health & Safety and HR policies and procedures are in helping you deliver your construction project.
Let us help take some of the strain away. Having our experts working in partnership with you will give you the peace of mind you need and the freedom to concentrate on managing your workflows.
We support construction businesses
Our HR consultants have a wide breadth of experience helping businesses with a full range of HR related issues within construction, including disciplinary. They’re able to provide you with practical advice on correct and lawful procedure and whether further action needs to be considered. Plus, our software enables you to keep clear records of the actions taken and an audit trail of documents read.
Why should construction businesses choose an outsourced consultancy approach
Typically, SME businesses simply don’t have the time to deal with HR and Health & Safety in-house and haven’t reached the scale to be able to justify the cost of a full-time specialist. Outsourcing can be great way of getting the support you need at a fraction of the cost.
- We can hit-the-ground running. There is no learning curve as there is with a new employee.
- You can benefit from our wide knowledge and experience plus our understanding of legislation and best practices.
- We can offer flexible, customised services – not a one size fits all approach.
- By using us you’ll increase productivity, profitability, and reduce risk.
- We’ll always have the businesses best interests at heart.
- We can help you grow the team and increase the number of customers who can be served effectively.
Extra support for construction industries when you need it
We know how important it is for your staff to understand HR and Health & Safety procedures and you may not have the right specialists in place to deliver this type of training – this is where we can help. We offer a broad range of training courses and additional support. We can train your teams on subjects from grievance procedures right through to manual handing. Plus if you need guidance on complex issues such as restructures or noise reduction we have the experts in place to ensure you’re compliant whilst protecting the interests of your business.