Healthy Planet, People and Business
As part of our vision to create better workplaces and keep people safe, we want to have a positive impact, for everyone, in everything we do.
One of the ways we can do that is through our commitment to putting sustainability at the heart of our business.
About Our Sustainability Programme
Our Sustainability Programme is about setting out our policies, initiatives and objectives so that we run our business responsibly, with positive impacts on society, ethical behaviours and minimal (or zero) impact on the environment. It is more than simply “a good thing to do”.
For businesses of all shapes and sizes, being socially responsible is a growing priority, recognising that doing well and doing good now go hand in hand, implementing policies that bring that to life. It’s a hugely positive opportunity for us to engage and involve our team in shaping a more sustainable journey for Alcumus.
Our Sustainability Programme
As we work towards our sustainability vision for the decade to 2030, the three key pillars of our Sustainability Programme are:
- Our People and Our Communities (Social)
- Our Planet (Environment)
- Our Business (Governance)
Focusing on these three pillars as the framework for our Sustainability Programme will help us to:
- Improve employee wellbeing, create a skilled, inclusive workforce and have positive impacts in the communities we live and work in.
- Reduce our environmental impacts and become more energy efficient.
- Strengthen our business, ensure that it operates responsibly and ethically, and develop mutual partnerships for sustainability with our customers and suppliers.