24/7 health and safety support provided by our team of specialists
Call Sales on:
Call Customer Service on:
Call on 0372 291 2421
YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY PARTNER OF CHOICE
With over 25 years of experience, ReportLine is a live 24/7 dedicated phone reporting service that provides organisations with access to highly skilled specialists, who are responsible for tracking, logging and reporting workplace incidents and accidents. Combining expert service and award-winning software, ReportLine can provide you with a simple solution to meet your health & safety reporting requirements.
As part of Alcumus, our vision is to create better workplaces. Keeping people safe, reducing risks and simplifying processes through our expert teams and technology. We help you to build strong, resilient businesses and create safe and effective workplaces.
ACCIDENT, INCIDENT AND RIDDOR REPORTING
In 2019 alone, our team managed and reported over 38,000 workplace incidents. We’re here to help record, report and track accidents and incidents, such as slips, trips, falls, near misses and employee verbal and physical assault. This provides peace of mind that you’re protecting your team and meeting your RIDDOR reporting obligations with ease.
We provide a dedicated telephone service so that your team can contact us when they need to report their absence from work. We’ll work with you to identify which information needs to be captured and will notify line management via an email notification once the absence has been raised. This removes the dedicated time and resource needed to manage this in-house.
COVID-19 REPORTING AND TRACKING
We’ve developed our COVID-19 reporting service to protect the health, safety and wellbeing of your team during this challenging time. The service provides peace of mind that you have access to the relevant data needed to make sure you’re compliant with your HR and health and safety obligations.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH REPORTLINE
Our team of specialists are here at the end of the phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
WHY WORK WITH REPORTLINE?
- Drive up employee participation and drive down serious incidents- By giving your people the tools to easily report workplace incidents and accidents, you will see increased participation, which in turn will improve your safety culture and performance.
- Achieve compliance- Stay up to date with everchanging legislation. The ReportLine team are aligned to the latest HSE regulation changes, so we can help you to comply with RIDDOR regulations.
- Keep people safe- Having visibility of your workplace risks, will help to eliminate them. We help you to meet your moral and legal obligations when keeping your people safe in the workplace.
- Save money- When an organisation requires a 24/7, qualified team to manage their incidents and accidents, hiring an in-house professional can be costly. Outsourcing the cost can have a positive impact on a business’ bottom line.
- Focus on running and growing your business- Having peace of mind and reassurance that your workplace incidents and accidents are taken care of will give organisations the time to do what they do best, running their business.
HERE'S WHAT SOME OF OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
Iceland Foods has been working with ReportLine for many years and have found the service
and the software to be efficient, cost effective and reliable. With 960 stores and 25,000 staff
reporting in excess of 1500 accidents a year, we simply could not keep track without it. The incident management system and telephone reporting process is suited to our business as it provides each caller with live support. This coupled with a database search facility, allowing easy retrieval of reports, and the ability to update any report should new information become available, has proven to be of real value to our claim handlers when investigating accidents or defending claims.
Health & Safety Manager
Legal Services Department