System Configuration Analyst (Dynamics 365 CRM)
Here at Alcumus we are currently seeking a Systems Configuration Analyst to configure and customize Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM applications in line with our business requirements.
What that means day to day
What you’ll need to be successful
- Involved in planning, discovery/requirement workshops, documenting, generating estimates and supporting the implementation of Dynamics CRM/365 projects.
- Design, develop and test Dynamics CRM 365 customizations.
- Collaborating with end users, Business Analysts, Project Managers and Management for system enhancements and upgrades.
- Working collaboratively with team members to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Ensuring Change Request process is being followed as documented in the company’s IT policies.
- Providing support during UAT and regression testing
- Completing special projects and providing project support as requested by senior leadership.
- Understanding of Dynamics 365 out-of-the-box functionality
- Configuration and customisation experience with Microsoft Dynamics D365.
- Experience in creating and maintaining user and technical documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and user help materials.
- Familiarity with Power Platform capabilities and functions.
What you’ll get in return
- French Speaking
- Experience of working within an agile environment
- Microsoft Certifications for Dynamics 365 at associate level.
- Graduate of a technology degree
FOR THE HERE AND NOW – We provide a mature and flexible ‘work your way’ culture, generous holiday allowance, a ‘giving day’ to give back to others, enhanced family friendly leave (regardless of gender), an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts, cover for a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services, a cycle to work scheme and paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell.
FOR FUN – You spend a significant percentage of your time with your colleagues (and what a great bunch of people they are!) and it’s important to us that everyone contributes to an environment that is positive and full of laughs. We’ve always got something going on, from charity events and competitions to recognition events and awards and we encourage our teams to get involved and have fun along the way.
FOR THE FUTURE – To set you up for later on in life, we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions and a life assurance policy for peace of mind. We offer a plethora of development resources and support, including access to LinkedIn learning to support you as you develop your career with us. Last year alone we filled nearly 30% of our roles with internal candidates (which equates to almost 50 people being promoted!)
Sound interesting so far?
What you can expect if you apply:
- A response to your application within 15 working days
- An interview process consisting of:
- An initial discovery call with the recruiter
- A first stage interview via Microsoft Teams
- Additional interview (likely face to face) with the stakeholders you’ll be working with closely in the role
We’re keen to ensure our hiring process allows you to be at your best, so if you need us to make any adjustments, please just let us know.
- Reporting To: Functional Consultant
- Employment Type: fixed_term_contract