Welcome to the Alcumus ISOQAR Associate Network (“IAN”) portal (“Portal”) privacy notice. The Portal is managed and owned by Alcumus ISOQAR Limited. Alcumus ISOQAR Limited (“ISOQAR”, “we”, “us”, “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
Purpose of this privacy notice
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how we collect and process your personal data through your use of the Portal, including any data you may provide through the Portal.
The Portal is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data.
We are Alcumus ISOQAR Limited (Company Number 02637608), with our registered office at Axys House, Heol Crochendy, Parc Nantgarw, Cardiff, Wales, CF15 7TW. We are directly owned by Alcumus Holdings Limited (Company Number 06955372), and our ultimate parent company is Alcumus Group Limited (Company Number 09793309), both of the same registered office.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact our DPO, Karl Mrosek, on [email protected]
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
Changes to the privacy notice and your duty to inform us of changes
This version was last updated on 15 August 2018. Historic versions can be obtained by contacting us. It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
The Portal may include links to third-party websites. We do not control these third-party websites and we are not responsible for their privacy notices. We therefore encourage you to read the privacy notice of each external website you visit.
1. When do we collect your information and what information do we collect?
We collect your information:
- When you contact us or register online to be part of the IAN network.
- When you create a member account on the Portal.
- When you subscribe to our publications.
- When you request marketing to be sent to you.
- When you give us some feedback.
We will collect and process the following information about you:
Information you give us. This may include your name, gender, telephone number, email address and address.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to the Portal we will automatically collect technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform. We will also collect information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), to, through and from the Portal (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
Information you upload to the Portal. In relation to any personal data that you upload or record on the Portal, you are the data controller and this means that you remain primarily responsible for such personal data.
We process this personal data on your behalf to enable you to promote your business, maximise work opportunities and receive dedicated technical support and guidance from our in-house team. It is always your obligation to ensure that the data subjects of any personal data that you upload to the Portal understands that their personal data will be processed by us.
2. Reasons for collecting Personal Data
The type of information we collect is limited to that which is necessary.
To register you as a Portal user, the information that we will require will be of a more detailed nature and includes your business address and contact details. We will need this information to include you within the Portal, and for general administrative purposes (e.g. managing your account). To receive, for example, email alerts or access to certain documentation, we will require certain basic information from you together with confirmation of the alerts or documentation that you wish to receive.
We may hold your personal details for research purposes, but in this case, we will never make your personal details available to other companies for marketing purposes other than for the marketing of the Group’s products and services or where you have requested us to do so.
3. Use of your information
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- To provide you with access to the Portal.
- To provide you with information about other services that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
- To provide you with information about services we feel may interest you (subject to your stated marketing preferences) including events and webinars.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer the Portal and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve the Portal to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- As part of our efforts to keep the Portal safe and secure.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other Portal users about products or services that may interest you or them.
- To provide you with an IAN welcome pack.
4. Sharing your information
The personal data that you upload to the Portal will be visible to all interested clients and other IAN members.
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out section 3:
- Other companies in the Alcumus Group of companies acting as joint controllers or processors and which provide IT, finance and/or system administration services.
- External third parties including:
- Carrick Creative in order to create and deliver your IAN Welcome Pack.
- UK-based service providers acting as processors who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers acting as processors or joint controllers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide legal, insurance and accounting services.
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell or merge parts of our business. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Data retention
- Where we store your personal data
- Your legal rights
- How to contact us.