Shorter days, bad weather, increased illnesses with the added pressures of a pandemic and Brexit, will make winter a difficult period for many businesses.
Now is the time to get your business ready for winter.
Have you considered?
- Do you need to change your sickness policy to include Covid-19?
- Have you considered the risks for employees working outdoors?
- Covid-19 or Flu symptoms? How can you be sure?
- Is your office or premises a safe working environment?
- Are you following Covid-19 measure?
- Do you clear pathways to your office to avoid slippery surfaces?
- Have you assessed the risks for employees driving in the dark?
- When is the weather considered unsafe for employees to attend work?
- Is working at height safe in the winter? When does it become unsafe? Do I need to consider lighting now that it's getting darker?
Register now to find out the answers. We'll also be covering plenty more questions on winter illnesses, work parties, and keeping your site safe during the winter months.
You’ll gain a HR and Health & Safety perspective on each of our topics from our expert panel of consultants.
Anil Champaneri HR Consultant
Susan Barker, HR Consultant
Robin McCloy, Health & Safety Consultant
Can't make it? Don't worry
Simply sign up now and after it’s been broadcast, we’ll send you a link to watch the recording and access the accompanying materials.